2013 Mitsubishi Outlander

Capable Outlander by Bob on 06/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, mpg, reliability, low cost to own, best warranty in the business, and more...
Cons: Need more color choices. Mitsubishi need to do a better marketing job in the Americas.
Overall review: Outlander one of the most underrated vehicles on the road. Price, warranty, and not to mention it looks good. I got the V6 and recommended if you did not like CVT transmission (V6 has a 6 speed auto). All wheel drive (S-AWC) system is flawless. Great all around vehicle, cant wait till the 2014 Outlander (new model) comes available for test drive.
Love this SUV! by Matt B. - Upstate New York on 08/08/2013. Trim: 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander SE AWC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Lots of head and leg room and comfortable seats. I am 6'5" and still have 3" above my head. 3rd row seat may not be used much but it folds flat into the cargo floor when not needed. If needed, the passengers must be under 5'3", but for short trips it should be fine. I opted for the premium package with power sunroof Fosgate Audio with sub woofer (great sound), protection package and roof rails (I'll add the cross bars for $300 if I decide I need roof cargo capacity). I love the 2WD, AWD, and 4WD lock options. Averaging 25 mpg HWY with the 4cyl. Great warranty and a great ride!
Cons: Paddle shifters on the steering wheel as well as the stick. They get hit accidently when using the wipers or light switch at times....not a big problem but they should be removable.
Overall review: Great value and great car!