2013 MINI Cooper

FaST AND FUN by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/22/2013. Trim: 2013 MINI Cooper S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a terrific auto that revives the excitement of driving a really fun and well performing car. The mpg is probably very high if I wouldn't enjoy the acceleration so much.
Cons: So far (2 months) I have found the only downside of the Mini, I can't keep my wife out of it. She uses any excuse to take the Cooper,leaving her Luxury car at home.
Overall review: Overall, it is a terrific headturner vehicle that is fun, economical,and attractive.Fast and fun
The Hottest Hatch by LoveMyMini - Los Angeles, CA on 10/29/2013. Trim: 2013 MINI Cooper S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome daily driver. Wouldn't trade it for any other hot hatch out there.
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: A spunky little car that is a pure blast to drive.
Lots of Smiles per Mile by LoveMyMini - Los Angeles, CA on 10/29/2013. Trim: 2013 MINI Cooper S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely love the instant throttle response, low end grunt, exhaust noise, amazing grip, seats, awesome H/K radio, panoramic sunroof, slick shifting stick, throw you through the windshield brakes, solid feel all around, head turning looks, and personalization options (inside and out).
Cons: Sometimes the ride is a little too firm, some pieces of trim are not the highest quality, and limited rear legroom.
Overall review: My first really small car, I love my mini, and wouldn't trade it in for anything. It has the grunt, stability, looks, and uniqueness that really set it apart. The included maintenance is awesome too. Love the fuel economy even with the turbocharged engine. Overall, the car is a blast. It gets me from point A to point B with more smiles than any other car I have driven.
Happy MINI Lover by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/17/2013. Trim: 2013 MINI Cooper, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The driving experience is better than any other vehicle I've ever drove. The steering has a quick response that gives the driver confidence during winding road. The breaking is excellent for city driving and sudden stops. I think the materials used for the interior are above average for the small car segment. The interior surfaces have a soft luxurious feel to them and the switches are highly functional for use while driving. I do mostly city driving with car and average 35 MPGs. Although mid-grade gas is required, the car compensates for the extra expense with great MPGs. The transmission and clutch are a driver that loves manuals dream. Could not be more happy with my car.
Cons: I wish the car had a touchscreen option for the radio. Hopefully that will happen in the next year or two.
Overall review: Overall, I could not be more satisfied with this car. I am always getting looks and compliments on the car. It is well worth the price. Interior space is lacking, but it is a MINI what do you expect? Has plenty of room for hauling things when the back seats are down.
Best Car I EVER Owned! by Paddy on 10/16/2013. Trim: 2013 MINI Cooper Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What do I like? EVERYTHING! Had many cars in my life but MINI is the best I ever owned. A 1 or 2 rating??? They DON'T know what they're talking about or are biased. Quieter than my 11 Accord. Acceleration close to my 04 Maxima. Best air conditioning of any; all vents can be opened/closed. Ride is fantastic with 17 inch wheels. Concerned about potholes? Go with 16 inch larger diameter ratio tires. Stereo ...best bar none. Granted I upgraded, but the base stereo was VERY nice too. My Accord EX base stereo and speakers (I completely removed) were something you'd buy in Radio Shack for $49! NO JOKE. Nicest leather seats I ever sat on bar Inifiniti. Accessories, quality, performance. ALL there!
Cons: Uhhhh ... the small trunk??? But I knew I was getting a small trunk! I don't buy a car knowing it has a small trunk then say the car is poor because it has a small trunk. To date ... I have not found any cons. 11,000 miles
Overall review: You want a fun beautiful best bang for the money car? Then the MINI Cooper is for you! You want a car that can hold luggage for a family of nine then buy a mini van. German engineering, British flair, solid, well made, a dream to drive! You will not want to get out! And everyone I give rides to says the same thing!