2013 Kia Soul

The Super Soul by Audrey Miami, Florida on 08/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Kia Soul, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the fact that it has more room for storage then an van or the sodena I never thought that I would love this car it move smooth in traffic and it is great on gas.. its also roomy and i can talk to any one that calls HAND FREE great love that ..
Overall review: ONE OF KIA'S GREAT MAKES LOVE IT
Great little car. by Northern Ohio snow country on 12/29/2012. Trim: 2013 Kia Soul !, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Wife loves it. Now if I can get some good rubber on it, Head Room , style fits well with young folks as well as us older folks. Easy to get in and out of. Handles great till it snows. Could be my 18 inch wheels and tires. Otherwise its a great car for the money.
Cons: Got a problem with the tires. I have 3600 miles on it . I have the Soul! and 18 inch tires. They were fine till the first snow. No traction and scared me to death. Im trying to find replacment tires with good traction for less than $1000 and get them on right away. Ive found some only to be told they are disconuted. Try to get replacement tires over the weekend. Oh yes they dont get 35 mpg. They will average 26 to 28 mpg with a mix of mostly hiway and city driving. I can live with that. Maybe be cause I was getting only 17 mpg with my old car.
Overall review: Good car, holds it value well. That makes a good car to lease. 57% after 36 mos.
I Can Go With This! by ManTranFan on 11/25/2012. Trim: 2013 Kia Soul Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: When I first saw the it I hated it-I thought "one of those gas-hog ugly truck things." on prinicple, I despise those SUVs/minivans= ugly,clumsy bodies/poor steering/ gashogs.I test-drove it 2x .Surprise! it' sprightly/turns on a dime. Its cute,snubby flat "backside" makes it snug/easy to turn +park w/o hitting something-there is no rear-end to "rear-end"- It doesn't feel teeter-tottery on quick turns.You don't have to climb/assume the fetal position to get in.There's height to see around all of the SUVs/minivans w/o feeling like you"ll tip over.People have asked how it drives/the room-it has great passenger/cargo space but isn't what my aunt calls "one of those buses".Highly maneuverable.
Cons: Nothing,really. For those including myself, who might find the headrests to be annoying-you can just remove them-or-just turn them around-they pop right out! Just turn the convex curve side around to support your neck-much better-very easy!
Overall review: Glad I bought this car-and as an animal lover, I love the whimsy of the hamsters in the commercial...I think they should make a hamster stuffed toy as an accessory or something to keep the kids occupied...(yes, I am all grown up but would probably get one just for fun-ha ha). I have grown fonder of it by the hour. With a 6 speed manual transmission, the score is evened while trying to escape the suv/minivan drivers on the road-high maneuverability is the only way to offset the danger of those gashog/hulkers you pass on the road.I drive the interstate every day, so that's very important to me.
Best Buy by Donna from New Jersey on 09/22/2012. Trim: 2013 Kia Soul +, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have wanted one from the first Hamster commercial. It took me 3 years but I finally got it. I absolutely love, love, love it. I have no complaints. Went from a large SUV at 13 mpg to this Soul at 25. Nothing to complain about. It's me.
Cons: Would like a spare, but have roadside assistance and know that I wouldn't change it anyway. So not a real issue.
Overall review: Would highly recommend one to anyone. All you have to do is test drive and your hooked.
This vehicle has SOUL. by Satisfied Soul Owner on 12/26/2012. Trim: 2013 Kia Soul +, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned approx 45-50 vehicles in my life, U.S. made and foreign. The Soul is the most practical with great utility. Its quality is impressive (see J.D.Powers). With the 2.0 motor and 6 speed auto trans it has all the power one would need in a vehicle of this category....auto trans is smooth and well matched with the motor. Ease of entry is very good. With rear seats down the cargo space is impressive. The Soul is well equipped ( standard and safety items) with a great warranty. After several months of ownership I have no issues and I look foward to driving it.
Cons: None
Overall review: For me a great buy with no regrets.