2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Enthusiast
Wunderbar! by Karl on 05/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550.
Pros: My wife and I like the 550 and were delighted to learn 4matic actually has 7 gears plus an overdrive. Transport von bis zu vier Personen alle über dem Platz auf vier Reifen mit einem Verbrennungsmotor - wunderbar!
Cons: Only seats 4.
Overall review: Saving-up for AMG!
Not only nice to look at,but awesome power.....My Dream Car... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/24/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car looks sleek...very stylish....awesome acceleration that is disguised by it's looks....sweet technology.....Its the only car I have bought in my life that I NEVER test drove or sat in before buying one! I just knew this was the one!!! What's even funnier is that I sell cars for different manufacturer! This is everything I thought it would be in a luxury automobile! Also there are very few in Iowa and this car gets plenty of looks!
Cons: I read the reviews and the seating room was supposed to be poor in the rear...I could care less because I won't be there...if my friends don'tr like it they can take a cab.
Overall review: It has a unique style, technology, power and........well...its just awesome!
VROOOOOOM by DOMINIC FROM ST LOUIS MO on 10/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4MATIC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: GOOD LOOKING CAR
Cons: I HIT MY HEAD GETTING IN AND OUT OF IT,IM ONLY 5"8
Overall review: THE CAR CAN USE COOLED SEATS INSTEAD OF VENTALATED
Best car I have ever purchased by Wichita owner on 10/06/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent combination of elegance, style and power. Car gives excellent mpg. I averaged nearly 28 mpg on 700 mile trip with average speed of 78 mph.
Cons: Steering column mounted gear shift
Overall review: Excellent car
ITS A SICK PUPPY by DOMINIC on 05/22/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4MATIC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: STYLING,COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE. LOVE IT
Cons: THE HEATED AND COOLED SEATS SUCK,THERE IS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT,I OWNED A 2012 JAG XK AND THE SEATS WOULD FREEZE YOUR BACK END OFF,WITH ITS SLEEK ROOF LINE WHEN ITS REAL HOT OUT THE SUN CUMS IN THROUGH THE W/SHIELD LIKE A ELEPHANT
Overall review: ONE GREAT AUTOMOBLE