2013 Nissan Z

Best sports car in its class by meastro from CT. on 06/23/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan 370Z Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car handles like a dream. In the corners it wont let go, you will scare yourself enough to slow down before it ever loses traction. I also think it is one of the sexiest cars in its price range and the ladies love it.
Cons: It doesn't have enough power for me so I'm putting a twin turbo on it to get it over 500 hp
Overall review: I think it is a no brainer this car is a must get.
quite a car by jack on 10/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan 370Z Touring Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: handling
Cons: to many blind spots
Overall review: excellent bang for the buck
Nice Car! by Kevin on 12/17/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan 370Z Touring Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very quick!
Cons: You can always use more Hp, right?
Overall review: I had a 2006 350Z Grand Touring Coupe before I bought my new 2014 370Z Touring Coupe w/ Sport Package. It's awesome! Very quick and handles very well. A solid, good looking car with all the trimmings for only $40K. Can't beat it!
Good on the road, not on the track by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan 370Z Touring Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling and looks.
Cons: It's not a track car out of the box.
Overall review: Handles very well, but poor low end torque, must get to 4000 rpm to get going. i am frequently out gunned to 30 mph by minivans. Once it gets going acceleration is good. On the track the brakes are not adequately vented so the brake fluid get easily overheated and suddenly the brakes fade badly. This won't happen on the street, but my 27 year old 911 has never had brake fade on the track, so this is a design flaw. Also, if you track it you will need an oil cooler as when it gets over 280 degreees, the engine shuts down to a protective mode. Because of these issues I am done tracking it. You could fix these issues for a couple of thousand, but if Nissan wants this as the baby GTR, they have to do a better job with the details.
My favorite car yet! by Sommersong on 11/22/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan 370Z Roadster, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my "Z"! Having had many different convertible sports cars over the past 30 years, this one is my favorite. Great handling, cornering and comfort. I actually test drove a Corvette before test driving the "Z" and I had to confess, I actually preferred the "Z"!
Cons: The trunk is small, but I can get my golf clubs in it, so no big complaint.
Overall review: Overall, a great sports car for the money!