2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Great Luxury Sport Sedan by CaptMB on 03/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 4MATIC Luxury Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have been driving for over 40 years this and is the best car I've ever owned. I drove the BMW, Cadillac, Infiniti and Audi, among others, and imho, the C300 killed. Plus I thought it was the best looking. This car handles like a dream. Scary fast with the 248hp 3.5 direct injected V6 with 4matic AWD. I got the Magnetite Black, keyless-go, premium 1, multimedia package, lane tracking and blind spot. I got the luxury version and had them swap out the hood ornament and grill for the sport version (b/c I like that look w/ the luxury ride). The 450 watt Harman Kardon sound system is something else. I would buy this car again.
Cons: The rear view camera could be better. I wish my car had back up sensors. The rear seats are useless for adults. This is basically a 2 seater, imo.
Overall review: This is not a practical family car. This is a great second car for me. (I also have a full size SUV.) I love driving this car and drive it every chance I get. I would buy it again. It is solid as a rock.
Best-Buy Benz by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 4MATIC Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Head-Turner SPORT Styling; Impressive Mid-Range Power; Agile 4-MATIC Cornering; Vault Quiet; Harman-Kardon HD Audio; LED Low-Brow Running Lamps; Elegant Burl Walnut In-Lays; Innovative Brake-HOLD Feature; Absolute Best-in-Class Fit & Finish
Cons: Low-end torque could be better; goofy ECO Engine Stop/Start Feature (can be disabled); cramped back seating; limited pocket storage; some Central Controller Protocols can be cumbersome; MB-TEX leather in $47K msrp model; No XM radio option (Sirius only).
Overall review: Just turning 2300 miles driving Month #3 for my 2013 C300 SPORT 4-MATIC with Premium and Multi-Media Package Options.....rare Dolomite Chocolate Model with Almond-Mocha Interior....it's absolutely the best looking car I've owned-- my lineage includes Acura, Infiniti, Saab, Caddy, Buick, Mercury, and Olds since 1979--- with head-snaps and turning glances often abounding. This model is really the best value, especially at a discounted price-point, since it now has the 3.5L V6 (albeit slightly detuned in hp and torque than found in other Benz). And yes, the trade-offs for the sleek styling, vault-quality construction, and corner-on-rails handling are cramped quarters, ok-only off-the-line acceleration, and some cabin harshness on rough-ride surfaces, respectively. But not many can be better above 35 mph though the 7-speed tranny IMHO. Driving this car is downright intoxicating! BL: If shopping Germans at this price point, you must test-drive this one before making any decision.
What an awsome car! by MB in SD on 03/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 4MATIC Sport Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Smooth and quiet ride. Good performance.
Cons: A little hard on gas, wish the mileage would be a bit better.
Overall review: Bought this for my wife after trading off my GL450 for it. We absolutely LOVE our C-Class! Awesome value, awesome to drive and it's in Mars Red so she gets a ton of compliments!
very nice, replaced my C240 that we loved by David D from YakiVegas on 09/28/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 4MATIC Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: every thing but the eco boost, would like not to have to shut it off every time I start the car rather turn it on when usefull
Cons: see above, I just hope it's as faithful as the C240 I traded in, that car was awesome for a whole lot of miles and years
Overall review: excellent
Undeniably Beautiful! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 4MATIC Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's agile and quick.. I'd put it up against many of the comparable BMW, AUDI, INFINITI, etc... Plus, it gets great gas mileage!
Cons: Sport model is a little stiff, but I guess that's why it's the sport model.
Overall review: I'd definitely by this car again.