2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Fabulous Machine With All The Comfort & Safety by Realtor from Arkansas on 12/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My 2012 is like driving a cloud! The all wheel drive, safety features, sound system, interior quietness can't be beat. The engine is so quiet I can't tell if it is off or just in park. Plenty of leg room and lumbar support that works well for tall people. Good gas mileage & 500 mile plus range is great for traveling. No blind spots even without the lane assist feature, etc.. Easy to get into. Temperature controls work well. I have nothing to say but this is a great vehicle for hauling everything. Load up the roof rack - the vehicle is still very stable. Very comfortable ride and I have every confidence (safety) while driving it.
Cons: No back up buzzer but the back up camera has a wide scope.
Overall review: What can I say? This is my third ML & by far it is best one. So very much improved over my 2000 ML320 and I loved my 2004 ML350 with its improvements, but my, oh, my, my 2012 is like driving a cloud! The all wheel drive, safety features, sound system, quietness can't be beat. I test drove all "the boats" & love, love, love my Mercedes ML. I have to make sure the engine is off since it is so quiet. I feel so safe in this vehicle plus my occupants & I are very comfy which is important since I use this as my real estate company car. Traveling on dirt roads, snow, over rocks & more? All I can say is "bring it"! And the more you load this baby up with weight the better it feels. What a machine!
"the Commander" by Byrdone MD on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The luxurious interior and Command System once you have mastered the controls. Blind spot detector, lights on the running side boards and the overall style of the vehicle. You feel like you are driving a true luxury machine.
Cons: Rear camera does not have a warning sound as you back torward objects.
Overall review: Truly the best vehicle I have ever owned. Pricey but worth it if you can afford it...you only live once.
Fantastic by Texan on 11/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything!!!!!
Cons: Have had gas lid issue not wanting to stay shut
Overall review: My first european design vehicle always chevy or ford ,thats over with !
Satisfied owner by Realtor from St. Michaels, MD on 10/23/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my third Mercedes M-Class and each one keeps getting better. I use it mainly for business, showing real estate, including waterfront farms and estates, so the all wheel drive is an asset. When I tell my customers the engine is a diesel and averages 26.5 MPG, most can't believe it. I think diesel engines are the best way to go for economy and reliability.
Cons: So far, no problems or dislikes at all.
Overall review: For me, this is a perfect all-purpose vehicle, just the right size and easy to parallel park. Basically, it's a modern version of a station wagon with all wheel drive.
Golf Guy by Golf Guy from Virginia on 09/22/2013. Trim: 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML550 4MATIC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything... look, feel, comfort, electronics, range its all great.
Cons: Rear head rests must be put in up position for rear passengers. But best view for driver without passengers is in the down position. These headrests should be electronic, allowing driver to raise and lower from the cockpit. But, they require the driver to get out of the car and adjust manually.
Overall review: This is by far the best vehicle I have owned. It is powerful, handles well, is quiet and loaded with cutting edge electronics. Have only owned it for 6 months -- no problems, but will have to see how it holds up.