2013 Infiniti QX56

A Beautiful Ride by Weston from NYC on 06/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned my 2013 model for almost 2 months now. It is a thoroughly enjoyable vehicle to drive. I primarily bought it for 4 hr drives to and from a second home. The middle row leg-room is terrific as I have 2 rather tall teenagers who love riding in this car/truck. I thought about buying any number of full size or luxury SUV's and so far I am really happy with this one. Specifically, besides the overall leg-room and head-room, I love how quietly and smoothly the vehicle rides. The controls are easy to work and well marked, and I love the wood in the interior design. I hope that I can own this vehicle for a long time.
Cons: Maybe it could use a little more cargo space, but I have ways to get around that. I just strap a vinyl luggage compartment to the roof.
Overall review: great!
Just simply the best !, by Joe R on 06/23/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Cons: Gas mileage , but to be expected
Overall review: Best vehicle I ever owned
The best full size SUV out there! by Okie in Houston on 05/17/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior, ride, quality, rear leg room, technology
Cons: front seat headrest
Overall review: I've had 4 SUV's and I can honestly say this one is my favorite! I love this vehicle - other than the headrest on the front seats. It's uncomfortable if you lean back to take a nap as a passenger. The seats were initially a little hard during a long trip but we've had it for a couple of months now and they are breaking in. We had a Tahoe last and test drove the Lexus, Escalade, and Nissan for comparison. This beat them all, hands down. My oldest son is 6' 2" and loves the increased leg room in the 2nd row when compared to all of the other full size SUV's. *The MSN price is off if you plan on getting it fully loaded (which I highly recommend!). My 4x4 with every option offered had a $80K sticker.
Test Driver
Great Denali alternative by David on 05/08/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti QX56 4WD.
Pros: Fit and finish. Luxury feel
Cons: I am 6' 1" and the seat is a little short for me.
Overall review: Own a Denali now and truly liked the interior room over my current vehicle.
New but not Improved by Danish on 07/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This will be my third Qx56, this year being a new model. What I like most about this car is how smoothly and luxuriously it drives. This new model allows the ability to hook up your iPhone, or other device for listening to music which was not possible in the previous model (very frustrating). The camera system is very nice and helps with parking this very large vehicle. I like the style of the front exterior and the new voice activated nav system is wonderful so that you can still use it when you are driving unlike before.
Cons: #1 complaint is the elimination of all real storage and cargo space. The indispensable pocket between the two front seats has been eliminated and replaced by a GIANT unnecessary dial for gear change. Why? For something rarely used, keep it on the dash where it was. Ceiling compartment for storage - gone. Rear compartment where the jack is - half the sz as before - lg umbrellas no longer fit. Door pockets - shallow and useless. Covered console between front seats - shallow and topped off with an 6 inch thick door . Comfortable arm rests - eliminated. 3rd row leg room - cramped. Technology - sometimes so complicated it's more of a pain than it's worth. No more room or I would go on...
Overall review: Overall, I truly miss my old QX56. It was simpler and I don't think that any of the interior changes were for the better. The old camera system made more sense to me, storage was a huge factor, leg room for a large luxury suv was important to me, everything is now unnecessarily chunky and squished together. I can't even fit my old garage door opener on the sunvisor because the clip is too small. For the first time in 7 years I am starting to look at other model cars for when this lease is up.