2013 Buick Verano

2 3 4 5 6  Next
A perfect car for people of all age and economic brackets! by Spike from Otego, NY on 11/25/2012. Trim: 2013 Buick Verano Leather, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The design is really great looking and it handles well. We love the 33 to 36 mpg; heated front seats and steering wheel. Plenty of leg room; leather interior and the sound system...
Cons: After 5,000 miles, it developed a stressful sound in the front right suspension that took 3 trips to the dealership to get their attention to replace the entier suspension system on the right side. Thus far,(only 500 miles driven since) it is quiet. Sounded like something needed to be greased and at times, fairly loud.
Overall review: This car is a good size for comfort and economy; tastefully designed and will be difficult to get me to begin thinking of trading in 3 years as I normally do. The 9 Bosie speakers are perfectly located in the cabin...
Wonderful Ride! by Mato in Texas on 11/24/2012. Trim: 2013 Buick Verano Convenience, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it drives. It has front wheel drive and there are no problems in handling on rain slick streets or snow and ice. I like the ability to have hands free phone, and Bose System for music. It is the quietest ride I have had in a long time.
Cons: It does not have enough leg room for passengers in the back seat.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle for luxury in a mid size sedan. It has good gas mileage. It has lots of trunk space and the options that are available should fit almost any one.
wonderful sized vehicle by bigdoginallen on 04/20/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Verano Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: bought this after new Regal was totalled by a head on with a drunk driver.....wanted a 2014 Regal but couldnt wait till Sept...lotsa pickup and go with the turbo, smooth, smooth, smooth ride, quiet as a tomb.....and the red color gets lotsa stares
Cons: nothing yet....maybe lacking dual power seats, only power on drivers side...
Overall review: love the car, doesnt feel smaller, and certainly does feel flimsy...and with all the safety features, and knee airbags makes for a safe car
Review ID: #571991 Is this review offensive?
Love my Verano by Robbie on 07/20/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Verano Leather, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Traded in my Regal for the 2013 Verano and am very happy. I have found that the Verano has a smoother, quieter ride than my Regal did. The only thing I miss is the acceleration of the Turbo Regal!! The rest is better.
Cons: Luckily don't have to use the back seat much, no leg room.
Overall review: Great little car with a real feel of luxury.
Best value by Dave on 07/28/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Verano Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Had a situation this week where I had to buy a vehicle....older Chevy Equinox gave up the ghost...while not wanting to buy another used car with someone elses troubles, and not having a lot of money...looked at the Verano....and since I work for a Buick dealer I know that the vehicle is virtually trouble free...so I decided on the Verano....just the base model but far more equipment on the vehicle than any other I have had. The handling is superb,probably the quietest ride I have ever had and the fuel ecomony by far better than what I had. Anyone looking for a smaller vehicle should look at this car.
Cons: None that I can notice at this time...wish had stepped up a bit for the power seats and sunroof...but still an awesome car
Overall review: Excellent awesome vehicle
2 3 4 5 6  Next