2013 Kia Forte

"very nice ride" by tbone39 on 12/09/2012. Trim: 2013 Kia Forte EX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i love the styling of this car how it was made and the round edges of this car and how firm it is and the inside is very comfortable and the gear shift looks like it could be a standard i love the interior design but i wish kia would have given the 2013 Forte power seats as well with also blind spots in the mirror like the rest of the compition's but in all i love how this car was made and i'm enjoying this car very fun to drive and take curves very good good job kia alittle bit more impprovement and this i will be good and i love all the roominess on the inside wow so much room in the trunk of the car and the bluetooth hands free on the steering wheel very good job and volume button
Cons: well it say's that the mpg is 27 city 37 highway but i'm not seeing that yet i got this car with 14 miles and now 1608 miles on it now and i'm seeing the ECO on but i'm looking at the gas hand and it tell's me other wise driving just as they say to drive the car and i still see the gas hand moves is it the gas i'm using or what? regular unleaded gas i have read others what they say how they are getting 36 mpg but i don't see that all it's a good car and i love to drive fun to drive
Overall review: i see little honda civic in the Fort but i think i looks better than the civic and you can't beat Kia's warranty 100,000 miles power train very good job Kia the forte seems to be a very good choice for the styling and the spectra that it replace did a good job Kia keep up the good work with the design i love the warranty maybe just advice make the Forte Koup convirtible
Mileage not what was expected. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Kia Forte EX 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I loved the roominess and style of the 2013 Forte Hatchback. I like the way it drives.
Cons: I have 5000 miles on my car which the dealership says should be broken in, Supposed to get 26 city, 36 hwy and 29 combined mileage. The highest I have been able to coax out of it (hwy) is 22.5 hwy and about 18 - 19 city! I am tracking my mileage both using the console and tracking by hand. VERY disappointed. Gas mileage was one of my priortities when purchasing my car. Will continue to track mileage and report to Kia until they do something about it!
Overall review: Wish I had gone with another car right now. We will see what the dealership/Kia does to make this right if I don't see improvement. Then maybe my opinion will change.
Forte LX, with automatic option. by analyzerlx on 01/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Kia Forte LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the smoothness and firmness. The car seems to be sporty and comfortable. Economy, I tend to get around 36 highway, going from 65-80 mph (depending on traffic). Bluetooth. Satellite radio.
Cons: Gas gauge seems to read lower than what it actually is. Automatic windows, door locks, and cruise should be standard.
Overall review: I like the car and would recommend Kia to anyone. Most of my cars tend to be for the long haul. I have a Mazda MPV with about 120,000 and just traded in the '04 Optima with almost 190,000 miles. I believe this car has what it takes to make it to 200,000 or more. We'll see in the coming years.
This Ride is Bad A**!!!! by PetiteBarbie on 09/19/2013. Trim: 2013 Kia Forte EX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: came with all the features i wanted especially satallite radio! very good on gas! Handles great! has side impact air bags! bigger inside than i anticipated, but i'm a tiny girl....:-) turns heads! love the leather wrapped shifter!!!! love it love it!!! looks more extravagant in person, pictures dont do this baby justice!!!! signal indicator lights on the sideview mirrors!!!!
Cons: kinda slow on the acceleration, but once it gets going, it goes!!!! black uppolstrey headrest stains easily if you wear hear products, but good thing is, the manufacturer of the upholstry will come out and clean it off for you!!!
Overall review: this car is great!!! i was in the market for another vehicle in may 2013 b/c my 2005 equinox went down on me...i test drove this baby, and i was like WHOA!!! i wanted side impact airbags front and back, satellite, 4cylinder, power windows, automatic, and i got it in this. i wanted a honda civic, but i couldnt get satellite unless i got a certain model, no sale. this thing looks like luxury inside and out, its great on gas, i love the leather wrapped shifter, the satellite radio, etc. sometimes i take the long way home to drive it longer. i feel safe in it as well and dont have to sit as close to the steering wheel as i did in my equinox. its bigger inside in person.
Good car by Dave on 02/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Kia Forte EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Kia Forte is an all aorund good vehicle. It is roomy and drives well. After 7,000 miles I have had no problems with the vehicle and it rides well.
Cons: nothing so far.
Overall review: Good car, no complaints. Have even used this for toting around two teenagers and the car worked very well for that.