2013 Honda Fit

GREAT LITTLE CAR by Bob on 12/10/2012. Trim: 2013 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: getting around 39 mpg...not bad, getting a lot of stuff into such a small car...not bad, getting around town and country roads---zip,zip,zip...not bad. visabillaty all around...not bad. sound system GREAT...not bad. romote lock and alarm HANDY...not bad. sporty looks and handling, fit and finish...not bad. color is red...GREAT-GREAT-GREAT. Not a Fararri , but this little car is a blast to drive and it's not bad on the eyes.
Cons: The speed rated tires are a little hard to find as original brand but other brands are available just a little noisy on this car as it could use some more sound insulation. The car is a little notchy to drive at first, but you get used to it and quickly the driving seems to smooth out. There is not a lot to dislike about this car...it does what it's designed to do VERY WELL.
Overall review: This is a car that I would buy again but probably won't have to because of HONDA'S record of durabilaty.
Fit 4 me by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd MT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great little car for what I wanted: A reliable wagon like hatchback with mpg over 35. I'm averaging 38--40 mpg in the mountains and purposely purchased a 5 spd. manual. This car is an excellent value for a daily driver and does fine on the highway.I like the appearance and the sport package offers everything I needed.As a previous Honda owner, I was already sold on the quality of the brand.Easy access to the oil filter is nice as well...I do my own maintenance. Plenty of head room for my 6'2" frame and I like how wide the doors open for entry.The mpg bar is fun and a nice feature and I've found the controls convienent for the most part. Handles good and is a fun car to drive.2013 Fit.
Cons: Interior door lock button is a little confusing and could have a better design to indicate the status to the driver.
Overall review: A car I would recommend highly...lot's of interior space...good mpg....attractive design in the sport package...car is a lot of fun to drive and has all the features I needed for a commuter car and it's peace of mind because it's a Honda.
Fit is GO! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Fit 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior design is great. Very roomy. First tank of gas I averaged 35.5 in mixed driving, and I'm sure that will improve with more miles on the car.
Cons: Noisey tires and steering can be touchy at highway speeds. Would like to have a couple more gauges in the instrument panel and less warning lights.
Overall review: The Fit is a great car that has many thoughtful design features Honda's Engineers did a Great job!
Great Car by Lifetime Honda Lover on 01/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive, price, great for hauling stuff, great visibility,comfortable
Cons: the seat fabric and color--black--shows everything and picks up lint and you can't put seat covers on front seats because of airbags.
Overall review: I've owned only Honda cars for 35 years. Wouldn't even consider buying anything else. I love my new Honda Fit.
the little car by kathy, montana on 04/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Fit 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: love the room when back seat lays flat
Cons: seat not comfortable, no arm rest, major problem, bought a middle console, not great but helps
Overall review: all in all good car for in town driving