2013 Dodge Grand Caravan

2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Prices
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Fuel Economy
OK minivan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/15/2012. Trim: 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It looks very nice
Cons: It makes a lot of sound and buttons are hard to reach.
Overall review: It is a pretty good minivan unless you want a quiet one.
GREAT VAN WITH TONS OF SPACE by RENE ROMERO/TUCSON,AZ. on 03/06/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: EVERYTHING!
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: MUST BUY ONE THERE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!
Handy Van by Roberto on 02/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought the Canada Value Package and you can't beat the value! Tons of options on the entry level vehicle. Great ride, easy to drive (good visiblity), and so handy.
Cons: Some of the plastic trim pieces in the rear of the van could be higher quality.
Overall review: I don't think you can go wrong if you buy the CVP/AVP. For the amount of options and features you get for the base price its a home run.
It's a Family Van, and it meets all my needs. Plenty of storage,nice ride by Phillyflyer from Mt Cobb on 01/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fair to good gas mileage Nice riding. Main Consol(Driver) easy to see and use.
Cons: Mysterious noise from rear of vehicle. Never can find where it is at. Have to wait till warranty ends.LOL When making right hand turns engine responds like an old two barrel carb and seems to have a flat spot when accelarating. Voice command phone and radio is still wacky.Give it a command and it wants to change to French?There should also be an off an on switch on the steering wheel. May just be my Van but I need a sledge at times to get the horn to beep. Or so it seems
Overall review: Hands down and even with all the nckel and dime problems I feel the Minivan by Dodge is stil the best buy. One of the reasons I've been buying them off and on since 1984 when they were first produce.
Extremely happy with our new Grand Caravan by Bill in Cleveland, OH on 04/04/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage better than advertised (I do drive the speed limit). Using the "Econ" mode for in town driving is a gas saver. Acceleration is phenomenal - had to really gun it once so far and I was amazed by how this van responded. The Stow and Go seats are pretty awesome as far as flexibility and ease of use. Was concerned that the 2nd row seats might sacrifice comfort for usability but no complaints from our children to date. Comfortable vehicle too for those of us in the front row. Lots of cup holders and other small or hidden storage areas which is nice. The climate control system very good so far. Audio system is better than we expected -we have basic audio system. 1 month / 1,100 miles.
Cons: So far (1 month / 1,100 miles) we haven't had any issues. We have the SXT trim level, so no leather, no premium sound, etc. That was our choice though, so it is what we wanted, just an FYI so you know what we have.
Overall review: Very happy with our Grand Caravan. We drove a Honda Odyssey for 8 years ('04 - '12) and loved it. Didn't like the restyled body style of the Odyssey so shopped around this time and decided to purchase the Dodge. Hard to compare an '04 Odyssey with a 2013 Grand Caravan but so far we have no complaints. It is very stylish as vans go (ours is red) and the interior is very well designed. Ours has the power rear hatch which is a nice feature, and the 2nd row windows are power as well which our kids love (our Odyssey didn't have either of those features). We also have a 2nd row DVD player (ceiling mounted) with wireless headphones which the kids love. Combined gas mileage to date is just under 25 mpg. The van is rated at 17/25, we get approx 22/28 so far. I do drive the speed limit, accelerate moderately, etc, which helps, and using the "Econ" feature reduces power for around town driving and saves gas as well. No vehicle is perfect so I didn't rate this "10" across the board.