2013 Volvo XC70

SUV with comfort and drive by Chicago weather driven on 07/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC70 3.2 Premier Plus AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have 20,000 miles and happy. Front seat side leg clearance for driver door could be improved. Handles nicely, Drives like a car but services like an SUV for space with comfort. Wide open rear hatch clearance with low entry. I give it 9.2
Cons: Put GPS in as it can't cost that much as standard equipment
Overall review: Great value with old fashion station wagon appeal that carries turbo engine and driving fun.
XC70 Safe, Secure & Awesome. by pcolapaul from Pensacola on 07/17/2014. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC70 3.2 Platinum AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Safe, Secure and Reliable.
Cons: not the greatest gas mileage.
Overall review: after hitting a large deer and being able to drive away from it. to being broadsided and living to tell about it. MY XC70 has kept me safe and alive, I am not sure a different car would have held up as strong, I will probably get a Volvo for my next car too, I am super happy with the performance, the styling and the reliability.
The Best Yet by Nancy on 05/23/2014. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC70 3.2 Platinum AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: I have owned 9 Volvo's. My 2012 is the best yet and very user friendly for one about to turn 80 years old.
Enthusiast
Great Car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/29/2014. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC70.
Pros: I love this vehicle. This may be the only car that I'll ever purchase.
Cons: none.
Overall review: Excellent car.
Enthusiast
The Ultimate Truck by Myrt on 10/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC70.
Pros: It is a luxury sedan worthy of taking guests to the club with a nice covered pick-up for hauling in the rear.
Cons: Gas mileage.
Overall review: I have owned three of these cars and have driven each over 100,000 miles. I safely hauled grandchildren in the way back, and now that they are grown they love to drive it. I like the fact that it is easy to enter vs. the new cross-over models that remind me of trucks.