2013 Kia Optima

Enthusiast
Kia Optima SX AKA: Optimus Prime by JamesG on 12/19/2012. Trim: 2013 Kia Optima SX.
Pros: Optima SX is easily the best car in its class 6 days out of the week. Styling is unmatched, its stance is bold and noticable. Interior has solid materials, nothing cheap and it is very well put together. Thing are well put together in the peformance department as well with 274 HP you really can't go wrong. The overall value in puchasing an Optima can't be rivaled by any other vehicle besides its simbling the Hyundai Sonata.
Cons: The packaging options that Kia has provided with the optima. I think it would be more beneficially to break it down more by option instead of combining 4 or 5 options into one package. Especially in the case of if the buyer wants a sunroof but, doesnt want the infinity sound system. It would be nice to pay for the options i need instead of having to settle for spending more. My only other dislike is the lack of a V-6 option.
Overall review: The 2013 Kia Optima SX is ahead of its time and class. With its 274 HP, exceptional styling and other attributes its hard to pick a decent foe to compare this too. I would say the only vehicle that could match is the Hyundai Sonata but, even being its cousin it falls just a bit short of the Optima's grace. From the interior you notice you're surrounded by luxury. You would think you're sitting in a $40 or $50 grand vehicle with the amount of options you can notch on your betl with this vehicle. This in my opinion will be a tough act to follow for any automaker for years to come!!
This Car is Fine as ..... by Gayle on 02/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Kia Optima SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I Purchased my 2013 White Optima SXL this past Friday, Feb 1. Turned in my BMW 328 x drive lease 2 months early, as Kia paid for my last 2 months car payments and the disposition fee. I have been looking at the Optima for a few months and now it is reality, it's mine for the next 39 months. It's such a eye turning car and rides very nice. May take me a few weeks to get used to the fancy navigation system... I am glad I bought my Optima. This car is fines as....
Cons: Wish the leather was wrapped all around the sterring wheel. But I will get used to it...
Overall review: Very satified.
Great value by Carl in Mead Co on 02/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Kia Optima SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: SXL very comfortable ride and plenty of power. Quite and plush interior for this class vehicle. Like the Infinity stereo system. Comfortable leg room in front, I am 6'3" tall and ruled out several cars just because of the legroom.
Cons: Gas mileage a little disappointing but was not my first priority. Getting 26 to 27 Mpg driving to work 23 miles each way about 60% highway.
Overall review: I had my mind set on the new Ford Fusion but wanted to do my due dillagence. I test drove virtually every car in this class and several full size cars. I drove the Optima 2nd and kept coming back to it. I have 2k miles and love it more everyday.
Super Optiman by Donny Bravo on 02/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Kia Optima SX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It has it all... you won't beat it, so don't waste your time looking around.
Cons: You won't believe it's a KIA.
Overall review: Just go test drive one and you will see.
Kia Optima best car on market by Blackcat on 12/23/2012. Trim: 2013 Kia Optima SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everyting!!! .
Overall review: I own a se t-gdi..Ii love this car, smooth ride and it is a head turner.