2013 BMW M6

This is the highest/fastest we can get in a BMW!! by the wurm' on 04/08/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW M6 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Secured and stable handling. The looks of the car.
Cons: None
Overall review: A real head turner. Super Fast!!!
Enthusiast
the german speedster by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/04/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW M6 Convertible.
Pros: everything
Cons: none
Overall review: very good
My Friends call it The Batmobile and I'm now Batman! by Brad in Birmingham, AL on 07/19/2014. Trim: 2013 BMW M6 Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've owned 9 BMW's over the years, but this was my first M, as well as my first 6 series. It is probably one of the most beautiful vehicles on the road today. Everything about this car screams luxury. And the engine screams rocket. When comparing performance, it makes my Porsche 911 Carrera look like a cupcake. The dual clutch takes some getting used to, but it performs so much better than a manual transmission. The shifts are instantaneous, and literally chirps the tires if I'm really getting on it. All in all, this is a fabulous automobile.
Cons: I went from driving 5's and a few 3's as well as having a Porsche 911 Carrera Cab as my second car, so the handling on this car is a little cumbersome. Granted, the M6 is a much larger car with a huge wheelbase. That's probably my only negative on this car. But if you were accustomed to driving a larger car before, you'd barely notice it.
Overall review: As I stated before, the M6 convertible is probably one of the prettiest automobiles on the road. It's got gorgeous looks and phenomenal performance. Granted, it ain't cheap, but if you have the means to purchase one, you can't go wrong with it.
The Luxurious Beast by Cody from Houston on 01/07/2014. Trim: 2013 BMW M6 Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: When I choose the M6 I wanted a car that performed like the cars of my younger days and had the style and appearance to turn heads. I detailed out the car I wanted and ordered it through my local dealer. When I first saw it in Munich I knew I had exactly what I was looking for. Once I got the car back to the states it has performed beyond my expectations. I have nicknamed it the "Beast" and it lives up to that name. It delivers the performance and is hard to hold down. Yet it also delivers the style and comfort I have grown accustomed to as well. I could write for hours about this car as a car company has finally delivered what it promises.
Cons: I cannot think of a single thing that I am not satisfied with on this M6
Overall review: I would give my M6 the top grade in all regards. It delivers performance and luxury all in one package. It turns heads of other drivers and pedestrians all of the time. In my opinion there is not another car on the road today that delivers in all categories like the M6.
Best convertible by RJS on 05/26/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW M6 Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very nice car, with a very solid feel, it holds the road very well, all of the displays are perfectly layed out and my wife says its the best convertible she has ever driven.
Cons: I agree with my wifes pros about the car but i will keep my GT-R, its just a little quicker.
Overall review: Very nice car for the money