2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Even better than the Dodge pickup. by neil on 12/15/2012. Trim: 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded in a 2009 Dodge truck and I'm very happy with the trade..The Jeep does everything nicely. Mine has the Hemi and I get better mileage than the window sticker said.. It has all the power you could want and handles as well as anything on the road. Very happy with this vehicle The touch screen is very easy to use ,stereo is a real wow..
Cons: No cons yet.
Overall review: Excellent car..
You Should Consider This Jeep by Sabumnim on 01/06/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fit, Finish, Quality of Materials, Ride, Handling, Available options, Looks Awesome
Cons: Gas mileage could be better on the V8, but I knew the mileage when I purchased it. I can't understand people that say they own a vehicle and review it and then rate it super low for styling/ design, etc. - did you not recognize these attributes that you did not like before you bought?
Overall review: I have been looking for a vehicle to replace to my ’05 Toyota 4runner Limited and have been researching and driving a lot of SUV's/Crossovers. I have owned a variety of SUV’s over the years. I ended up buying a ’13 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit and absolutely love it. I have only owned it for 1 week, but I have no regrets at all. The fit, finish, detail, ride, handling, comfort, technology, and accessories are amazing. I have a fascination with Range Rovers but price, reliability, and maintenance expense always make me regret my decision. I consider this Overland Summit the best alternative to a Rover. I did get a V8 but if they had a V6 in the color combo Summit I was looking at I would have bought that instead – a little better mpg but still plenty of power. I did buy an extended warranty because there is so much tech and software integrated in this vehicle; hopefully, won’t need it, but just in case. Look and drive this vehicle – I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
so-so best to look at other choices by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks
Cons: severe engine lag in 5.7 engine. Takes too long to get up and go
Overall review: Should have bought the BMW or Porsche
Built like tank, rides like car. by Drilling Deep and Pumping Hard , North Dakota on 03/17/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Always been a GM buyer until the last few years and am finding Ram and Jeep have much better machines than GM. This jeep is very well made with a quiet and solid body, nice fit and finish. The V-6 works very well here in Gods country.
Cons: I wish you could run it in 2 wheel drive when you wanted to, instead of full time 4 wheel drive.
Overall review: Great mileage , falls in the mileage range projected. In warm climates will average over 20 mpg. Can get 24 on the highway. My General Motors vehicles always get the city mileage on the highway and average at the bottom in of projected mileage range. The Grand Cherokee rides like a large car, steers like a sports car and is built like a tank.
Great Vehicle by Couple in Virginia on 02/24/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The exterior is beautiful (Winter Chill), the styling fresh, and the body well-put together. The saddle leather interior in our model is plush. There is an excellent sound system. The displays are easy to read, and plenty of information is shown. The V-8 engine is solid and powerful, and it's fun to drive.
Cons: The mpg are disappointing (11 around town, but the engine's still new). I agree with others that the touch screen radio is rather difficult to figure out, and the CD player is inconveniently hidden behind the radio screen. The push-button starter is less desirable to us than a key starter.
Overall review: We traded in a nine year old Highlander for the Jeep, mostly for the security when driving in snow. So far, so good. The cons are minor, compared to the overwhelming pros of this vehicle! The ride and handling are great, and we would purchase this SUV again in a heartbeat!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next