2013 Volvo XC60

Perfect SUV by jcob on 06/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC60 3.2 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything, safety featuers, handling, powerful enough.
Cons: none
Overall review: excellent suv
Fourth Volvo and Still Going by jjetpgh on 06/24/2013. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC60 3.2 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, performance, gas mileage, 26 on the highway, comfortable seats, heating and cooling system,
Cons: Wind noise from sun roof when opened at highway speeds, 65-70 miles/hr makes hearing the radio almost impossible unless turned to high volume. Aerodynamics for opened windows also an issue at highway speeds, wind noise.
Overall review: This is our 4th Volvo. We started in 1985 with a wagon, then an S-70 in 1998 then and S-80 in 2003,. We still own both of those. We did the overseas delivery which was great. Overall we love the vehicle but the wind noise is annoying. This is our first crossover.
love my volvo by Great Grandmother Drives on 06/20/2013. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC60, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the best DRIVING machine I have ever owned and I Drive! I have always driven american made vehicles, ford, dodge, chevy, cadillac and lincoln cars, suvs and pickup trucks. My Volvo handles so much better, faster, smoother than any of them. at 20,000+ miles it is still far and away a better handling, better enginered, road hugging, more stable vehicle than any I have ever driven. I am 72 and I still drive over 5000 miles to visit family memebers every year.
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: I love my VolvoXC60
great CUV in the class by rockystone on 08/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC60 T6 Platinum, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: powerful, safty feature, cargo space, stlylish both inside and outside
Cons: gas milelage could be better, the 6-speed transmission is outdated
Overall review: great CUV, would consider another Volvo when buy next new car
Rocket SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design Premier Plus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A rocket with twin turbo and performance chip.
Cons: Not a thing.
Overall review: Extraordinary SUV.