2013 Ford Fiesta

Fiesta SES by John - Gettysburg on 01/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Ford Fiesta, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great fuel mileage. Superior handling. Light steering.
Cons: Non that I can think of.
Overall review: I have been driving this car since May last year and have almost 17,000 miles on it with no problems. I put snow tires on it for the winter and drove through Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania in a snow storm after Christmas with no problems. Everyone was driving 30-40 MPH, while I was in the left lane doing 60-70 MPH. The back seat is small, as noted by several other reviews, however, I don't understand how they did not see this before they bought the car. Also, the same goes for the lack of a passenger side arm rest. That is what test drives are about.
Great Gas Mileage / Poor interior by Dena, Marion, Ohio on 12/15/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We have had our Fiesta for about 4 months now and are getting a consistent 37.8 mpg. The car came with a lot of bells and whistles. The trunk is large.
Cons: The back seat leg room is non-existent, even for toddlers. The door lock buttons are on the center of the dash by the stereo rather than the doors which is very inconvenient. The Sync system in the car does not always work right. There is no arm rest for the front seat passenger which is uncomfortable. The cruise control buttons are sticking and I was not able to turn it off with the button when I needed to. All of the controls on the steering wheel are oddly placed.
Overall review: The fuel mileage is definitely keeping this car in our graces. The exterior design is very sharp for a lower priced vehicle. I also love the bluetooth, when it works. Unfortunately, this will be a "throw away" car.
A good highway car, very stylish. by Jennie, FL on 12/23/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Fiesta, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the style and simplicity. It is a great car for highway driving, my favorite is the ambience in the car from the way the light comes through the windows.
Cons: It is very lightweight, which is fine, but has made me a little uncomfortable thinking I would have the worst car to be in a serious accident. The steering is very touching and lightweight as well, I would rather it be a bit sturdier.
Overall review: This is a great car, I would only change its flimsyness.
FIRST NEW CAR...LOVE IT by Aliilani on 03/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love this car...Compact, full of "new" tech stuf and enjoy the gas milage for this car. I'm a "big" girl and has great room. I'm single so don't have much passengers in my car, but I have rode in the back and there is enough leg room for me. Love the trunk space and sync works well for me...
Cons: Nothing that I can think about right now...
Overall review: I would reccomend this car to anyone!!!!
Great Car!!!! by John on 02/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the design of this vehicle! I feel this car handles like a little sports car and the gas mileage is way better then they perdict. I drive round trip to work 65 miles in Phoenix with A/C on a little over the speed limit and average 38.2 I also tried one week doing the speed limit and was getting 40.4! Also the sync works just fine for me never had a problem.
Cons: I wish it had a drives side arm rest but they have them as aftermarket options.
Overall review: I would highly recommend this car to any one who likes a good deal on a great car. I bought my Fiesta in Febuary of 2011 new SE hatchback. I have put 40988 miles on todate. Everything is still as it was from factory except oil, oil filter, air filter, and i bring in to Ford for all service. Last time i was in they told me everything looks like new, tires, brakes, fluids all look great! So that said this car is very inexpensive to maintain.