2013 FIAT 500

Sweet Pocket Rocket!!! by John from Houston on 04/09/2013. Trim: 2013 FIAT 500 T Turbo Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased a Fiat Turbo Sport 500T and have loved driving this pocket rocket! The steering response is quick with a go cart like response to steering input and the Turbo gives the car an unexpected boost that makes it very fun to run around in. Braking performance is excellent with the 4-wheel discs performing smoothly from all speeds. Fuel economy is also good, on a recent highway run at 80-85 MPH was indicating 34.4 mpg. My car is equipped with the optional BEATS Stereo and it is awesome with both Bluetooth and SiriusXM service. It links with my Droid Razor quickly and will even read incoming text messages to you as well. Overall fit and finish is excellent both exterior and interior.
Cons: The only possible dislike is that the car has slightly more road noise than I expected but this is more apparent depending on the road surface being driven on.
Overall review: Nice car, like it much better than the Mini Cooper. AC controls are easy to use and the radio controls built onto the steering wheel allow you to drive the car and change settings without taking your hands off of the steering wheel. Handling is smooth and quick with good feedback. Acceleration lags slightly on a low RPM take off' but if the RPM'S are increased to spool up the turbo prior to launch it will pull really well. I drive mine daily and it is more than adequate in its driving performance to satisfy my needs. If you haven't driven one, go take a test drive...you will be pleasantly surprised.
Cute City Dweller by heiliner on 05/12/2013. Trim: 2013 FIAT 500 Pop Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The FIAT is very cute, easy to park, gas mileage averages about 34 mpg on 92 octane. The car is easy to get in and out of. The manual transmission is very easy to shift and very smooth. The FIAT 500 is affordable and comes fully equipped with electronics like Bluetooth, power windows, AC, power locks.
Cons: The biggest issue I have had with FIAT is FIAT corporate. At the corporate level they are totally unresponsive and I heard one individual describe them as arrogant which really fits the description. Clearly, FIAT is not Toyota and Honda when it comes to customer service. Our household has two FIATS twenty serial numbers apart. One has had an oxygen sensor fail and the other has a misaligned glove box which to date FIAT has not be able to fix. Both vehicles have around 2000 miles.
Overall review: The FIAT 500 is a great city car and a very good dollar value. The gas mileage is respectable. The car is fun to drive and very cute. Don't expect grandiose customer service from FIAT corporate.
My Blue Gweeedo part 2 update by Evan on 10/15/2013. Trim: 2013 FIAT 500 Pop Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a fun car to drive and handles the corners, sticks to the road like Velcro.
Cons: lack of leg room for left leg on drivers side, the wheel well is there, arm rest too small.
Overall review: This is my second blue 500 pop I had the first one 10 months and it was in the shop for 32 days ,transmission leak, and repeated starter problems, I filed the az lemon law and Chrysler gave me a 2013 pop I really like the car its fun to drive and the gas mileage with the cold air intake mod is awesome 40 plus mpg, I am hopeful the second car will work out, 400 miles on new car and no problems Yea!
This is the car you want by Joe, Hebron ky on 08/18/2013. Trim: 2013 FIAT 500 Sport Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is an amazing little car, mine is the 500 sport, I love the shift or automatic transmission, fuel mileage is great, been to Florida 2 times in it and mileage was 39 mpg, with the air on,sporty and will run with any of the smaller cars, they really get peoples attention....... Joe
Cons: Nothing, it is the total package for me
Overall review: YOU JUST CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS CAR, MY DEALER JAKE SWEENEY FIAT IS THE BEST, CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
Test Driver
The smallest thing by Hawkeye on 08/12/2013. Trim: 2013 FIAT 500 Abarth Hatchback.
Pros: Its fast
Cons: Its so small!!!! I mean I saw one get crushed and you could fit alot in a space
Overall review: Its okay but I mean ITS SO SMALL