2013 Chevrolet Cruze

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Crusing in my Cruze. by Bob the Virginian on 02/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ Auto, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, the sculptured body panels and creases blend together to form a look that you see on Toyota, Nissan, Honda and some of the European cars. Beautiful to look at, front and back, sides. It speaks volumes of having a bold fast aerodynamic look at the same time it's down right pretty. The dash has all the gauges placed in a sensible easy to reach pattern. I'm not straining, bent sideways or distracted when I use the MyLink infotainment Navigation touch screen. I'm in a cockpit with all the things I use at my finger tips and in clear view. The blue led lighting is a pleasing color. The leather seats are very comfortable. The interior is roomy and cozy. My LTZ is loaded. Cost, $26.5K.
Cons: Nothing I can think of.
Overall review: I purchased the Summit White Exterior with the Cocoa/Light neutral Interior. We all know color matters, I went in with one color combination and came out with another. The cars fast off the line, handles great, takes turns stably and the engine sounds like, vroom, vroom. The 18 inch wheels with my favorite tires, Michelan , adds to the sport look and comfortable ride. The Red RS badges are awesome. As far as I'm concerned I am very satisfied with the purchase. I'm sure you will be too.
Enthusiast
cruze by Covington Va on 03/23/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ Auto.
Pros: I have had every car that you make. corvette to the cruse. You need to put the start bution where you can see it. I have bought at least 30 new GM cars. I would like to talk to to an enganeer. 549-962- 6915
Cons: No leg room in the back seat. You need to add more features to this vehicales. Like the imports. I buy American made cars. And always get shamed by the import buyers. Prould to be an AMERICAN. Add about one foot to its length.
Overall review: I like the cruse but you better keep up with the imports.
Great commuter car! by Teresa, Colorado on 04/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Cruze ECO Auto, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought my Cruze Eco in November 2012 and currently have 10500 miles on it. I love how it handles and speeds up quickly when I merge into traffic on the interstate. I didn't expect that much pep from a 4 cylinder, although mine is the turbo. I use my car as a daily driver and commute over 100 miles per day round trip. My gas mileage is always in the high 30's and low 40's, which is much better than the 12-15 mpg I get when I drive my Suburban. The seats are comfortable and the ride is quiet, whether I am on the Interstate or on a back county road.
Cons: The back seat area is very small, especially with taller drivers. I am 6' and my son is 6'3", so when we are in the front seats there is virtually no leg room in the back. My 8 year old son fits okay back there, but he is just over 4' tall. Fortunately we have a Suburban to drive when the whole family needs to go some place together. There is no way 5 people would fit comfortably in the Cruze.
Overall review: Overall I am very pleased with my Cruze. It is a great commuter car as far as gas mileage and comfort are concerned. The only issue I have is the space available in the back seat.
Very nice car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT Auto, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car!!!!!!!! I got dark metallic gray with dark and light grey interior. It drives wonderfully, and handles well. Just test drive one, and you too will also love it. Has a large truck.
Overall review: I really find this car very functional, nice to look at, and pleasurable to drive.
Most driviing fun.. by James on 09/17/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Cruze ECO Auto, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Car handles very well. Gas mileage is excellent and exceeds posted mileage. Has ten airbags for safety.
Cons: Doors sometimes are hard to stay open when getting out of vehicle. Back seat does not give your rear passenger much leg room.
Overall review: Give this model car an excellent rating both in looks and performance.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next