2013 Toyota Venza

Great Crossover...a pleasure to drive. by Four-Seasons Driver from Minnesota on 02/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Venza LE I4 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the styling. Roominess and new standard features are great. New 19 inch wheels are an improvement for 2013. Good value for the price. Handles well in snow and dry weather. Optimal ride height. Attitude black has a metallic hue...looks great in the sun light.
Cons: Nothing to dislike.
Overall review: Had hoped to do better with gas mileage, but vehicle performs within advertised range. Be prepared for a firm ride...corners well, handles like cars that have a much lower stance. Good looks, practical, performs well, and durable. Would recommend.
think carefully by Normand from Canada on 08/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Venza LE V6 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: look nice and fun to drive when it is working but there is a definite quaity issue: I do not know if it is engineering, plain defective parts or assembly problems.
Cons: At delivery : camera lens broken and Air conditioned defective. Faulty AC was diagnosed after leaving the dealer. We had to do specific visit to get precise AC diagnostic. To repair AC dealer need to dismantle entire dash plus 10 days delay for getting all parts. After AC repair, we had to return the Venza because several problems where arising: the opening of the driver door this will make the hatchback door electrical latch to release; , lights on external mirror would stay on at night discharging the battery. diagnostic : main motherboard of computer defective and need to be replaced and dash wiring need to be tested ( re-dismantled). currently waiting for parts.
Overall review: We own the car since 31 days, we had to go to dealer 3 times to fix problems and the VENZA is still not available. It had not performed to full specification a single day since delivery. Me and my wife have bought this vehicle blinded by our previous experience of TOYOTA quality; this is our fifth TOYOTA vehicle in 24 years, 3 of them making close to 200,000 miles without problem. Looking at the amount of problem we encountered with a brand new 2013 VENZA vehicle ; I would advise any potential buyer to wait an see if there is recurrent problem of quality for the 2013 VENZA. This car is loaded with gadget and electronic, engineering, parts and assembly need to be absolute top quality if an owner want to have a trouble free life. would definitively recommend also extra care sold by dealer to avoid problem whit aging vehicle.
Exceeds Expectaions by VenzaLover on 05/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Venza LE V6 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Many things I like about this vehicle. Love the sleekness of the body design. Due to the height of the vehicle and the size of the doors, it is easy to enter and exit. Handles very well, with good cornering, excelleration and stopping distance. Love the ease and versatility of using the rear cargo area. Insturmentation is very visible and easy to use. When friends ask me how I like my Venza, I always repy, "I love it!"
Cons: Not sure that I would qualify this is a con, but it does have a firm ride, which I like but many will not. Tends to be a fair amount of road noise, cabin could be a little more quiet. Quality of headliner and other coverings could be better quality,
Overall review: I believe this is a very good vehicle for someone who needs the versatility of an SUV without sacrificing the gas milage and handling of a larger vehicle. It is clearly a modern day station wagon. For me, it has exceeded my expectations. I will definitely purchase another when the time comes.
Cheap. by Marie from Canada on 08/23/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Venza, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles okay on good highway. Not too bad on gravel
Cons: Can't get calendar, texting and picture function to work. Dealer says that Venza won't pair properly with iphone. What is Toyota doing? We bought this vehicle because of Toyota reputation. We are very disappointed in its quality of seats, doors, sound system, setting cruise control, soft exterior paint, dust seepage through rear doors--I could go on and on. But the technology issue is the worst. Is it really true that iphone technology is too much for Toyota?
Overall review: Compare carefully before you buy this vehicle.
Very Happy Camper! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Venza XLE V6 FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I loved the versatility of an SUV, but wanted a more reliable and more fuel-efficient model than the GMC Envoy that I was currently driving. The Venza caught my eye immediately. I loved the way it looked on the exterior but was even more blown away by the interior. It is roomy, comfortable, totally luxurious and fun to drive. I have all the bells and whistles; lots more than I expected for what I paid for this car. I have been pleasantly surprised by the great fuel-economy.
Cons: The ride is a little stiff and there is a little more cabin noise than I would like; however, I can easily overlook these minor concerns.
Overall review: I test drove many cars, cross-overs and SUVs before I settled on my Venza 10 months ago. Given what I paid for it and the subsequent low cost to own this car (insurance, registration, fuel costs, etc.) I am so glad I purchased it. I would do it all over again!