2013 Jeep Wrangler

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
WOW ! FUN FUN FUN !!!!!! by TJ on 12/16/2012. Trim: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This Jeep has power ! and its built to last !!
Cons: Gas mileage
Overall review: Best Jeep ever !
Unstoppable Rubi by Tom - Rocky Mountains on 04/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Unique styling stands apart from the many cookie-cutter vehicles out there. Easily customizable. Much more power than previous years. Heated seats. Voice control. Touchscreen. Blue tooth. USB connections. Climate control. Dana 44 axles. Electronic swaybar disconnect. Electronic lockers front and rear. Fantastic traction control. Downhill assist (very useful off-roading here in the Rockies). Easy to pull the doors and top off for some added fun. Unstoppable.
Cons: Honestly...none
Overall review: In love with my Unlimited Rubicon with all options. I read a previous review claiming the new Wranglers lacked passing power. With 290 HP (30 more than Toyota FJs) this vehicle surpasses many sports cars in acceleration (especially with Rubi 4:10 gears), so I don't understand where that reviewer was coming from. Heated (and even leather) seats ARE an option, as is voice control, blue tooth, USB direct, auto climate control, touchscreen, 20 gig hard drive, navigation, outside mirror defrost, etc. Having mine for several months now, I haven't experienced a single problem. We've had several snowstorms and it's as if the snow isn't even there. We took it up to the mountains with a group (2 Rubicons, 2 Pickups, and an FJ). The trail was covered with about 2 feet of packed down snow (from snow shoers). The pickups didn't try, the FJ did and slipped and dug in...I have a winch and pulled him out. Everyone piled into the Rubicons and made it to the pond at the end of the trail. Best off-roader
Love it! by Smurfyboy on 01/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have owned two 4 door Sahara Unlimited, a 2009 and a 2012 (altituded trim). The improvements between the '09 and the '12 are incredible. The power improvement is great and the ride seems better too, but that could have to do with seat upgrade (leather) on the Altitude. Dash interior is much better and the tray on top of the dash was a needed addition. Matching removable top is gorgeous along with the more functional larger rear window.
Cons: Yeah, gas mileage is not the greatest, but it's a heavy vehicle. I do a mix of city and highway driving and end up between 16 and 17 MPG. Rear seatbacks are pretty vertical and not adjustable, not very comfortable for passengers along for long trips. Rear door is traditional Jeep, but you have to have the space to open it inside your garage and you have to open it at least 3/4 in order to lift the hatch window.
Overall review: As long as they make 'em, I'll own one. I do a combination of over the road driving in the upper midwest. Never have to wonder if I am gonna get home due to poor weather.. Wrecked the '09, deploying both airbags with an impact at about 35 MPH. Vehicle sustained nearly $14,000 in damage, other vechicle was totalled. Both airbags deployed and my buddy and I walked away without so much as a scratch. After the wreck I drove it back and I was 5 hours from home! This thing took a major hit and in a lesser vehicle, I have no doubt I would have been hospitalized.
Amazing Truck! by Dude from Colorado on 05/25/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: There are far too many pros to mention for this vehicle, so I will discuss the most notable (in my opinion). The new Pentastar V6 and 5-speed automatic are wonderful.... sometimes I forget I'm driving a rough and tough truck (until a corner is mistakenly taken too fast). The interior is fantastic, with the cabin being surprisingly quiet; the freedom edition leather seats and overall styling are amazing. The Alpine sound system is awesome! Ground clearance and off road capability are, of course, unparalleled. This thing is literally unstoppable off road and cruising around with the top off just puts a huge smile on my face! I can't say that about any other vehicles from my past.
Cons: Gas millage isn't great... but that is to be expected when driving a vehicle with 90 degree angles plowing through the air.
Overall review: I purchased the 2013 Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition back in April and absolutely love it! This is my first Wrangler and can honestly say I'm nothing short of impressed. The Pentastar V6 and 5-speed automatic work in fantastic harmony. Considering the amazing off road capabilities of this truck, its level of refinement is surprising. As mentioned above, nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than forging through a massive mud hole, climbing insane rock obstacles or simply cruising around the city...topless. To sum it up, life is simply too short not to own a Wrangler. I would recommend this thing to anyone, as it can literally do it all. In other words, its a true SUV.
LOVE MY JEEP , BUT? by KURT on 12/18/2012. Trim: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: love my 4 door(lots of room) and freedom top on my wrangler rubicon, comfortable interior.
Cons: Very disappointed in the passing power with this 6 cyl, this needs to be improved greatly. the rugged look of the jeep is great, but having to have my hinges repainted every other year, not so much. There has to be a solution to the exposed hinges, maybe make them out of another material, metal on metal not the best idea on the outside of a vehical. rubicon if none of the others should really come with heated seats. (it has powered windows, and air, knock knock , HEATED SEATS IS A GREAT IDEA FOR A JEEP WRANGLER!) ps: all vehicles now a days should have controls on the steering wheel.
Overall review: nothing more to add at this time
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next