2013 Dodge Challenger

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Challenger Unlished by Bob from Nampa on 03/17/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It has both leg room for the front seat and room in the trunk to put groceries.The entry space is very good. It has plenty of power {Hemi} and handling is great.....takes the curves with ease and I think it will make the 100mph club at the local strip. the location of the controls are very convenient. I just keep the climate control to auto and the temperature set at 72. It handles every thing from there. The steering wheel controls are placed in good locations and are easy to use. Cruse control is where you can see it easily and set. I need this on the highway. I reach speeds of 100 mph+ when I don't use it.. It Is such a nice ride i don't notice I'm speeding.
Cons: I miss the 4 doors I had on my Charger.
Overall review: This car is great. I like the retro styling and over all appearance. It is comfortable to drive and handles well. I can' find anything bad to say about this other than the Mustangs don't seem to want to play. The burnt orange color gets a lot of comments from people passing by. The best comment to date is "It looks like it should get a speeding ticket just sitting there!" What else can I say!
Fantastic ride! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: was very surprised with how well it handled. I've had three bimmers before this car and I am very impressed. Everywhere I go people say something, "cool car" even an old lady spoke to me at the gas station the other day.. Drove it to Vegas last week and it was very comfortable, lots of trunk space. The thing is a great cruiser. Love the Hemi and 6 speed stick. My wife says it's "Sexy"
Cons: Haven't found anything yet,
Overall review: a home run! Great car.
the ultimate modern muscle car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this car can be scary quick as well as top speed fast. 168 mph comes quickly, I can attest to it. leave the traction control on, unless you are an experienced rally type driver. this car will get loose with spirited driving and will make your underwear creep up, if u know what I mean. acceleration will get you in & out of traffic in the blink of an eye. I love the sound at full throttle, which it is most of the time. yes even in town. 100 mph in 3-4 blocks is as easy as sneezing. if you enjoy a thrill ride this is the car for you. I love it.
Cons: only one, the sunroof glass starts to lift and allow air into cabin at 160 mph. guess I need duct tape next time to reach the full 180 mph. I had lots of acceleration left at 168 mph
Overall review: best high performance car I have driven.
Funnest Car I've Ever Owned by Scott on 05/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Blast to drive. Lots of room and options.
Cons: Lack of factory backup camera option. Power seat unavailable for the front passenger. I know this isn't a luxury car, but I feel that for 40K+ these options should be available.
Overall review: Great car.
Challenger R/T Plus by Trik Saxon From Portland on 02/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Retro Looks, Modern Technology, Great Performance.
Cons: Heavy, Blind Spots
Overall review: Great performance for a heavy car. Very surprising agility. Gets lots of looks and compliments. Best looking car on the road.
2 3 4 5 6  Next