2013 Jeep Compass

Why pay more? by Schlomo from Henderson on 04/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Compass Latitude FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sits higher off the road. Nice smooth transmission. Love the little whistle the engine makes when decelerating. Decent gas mileage for its size. Attractive styling, not so space-age-looking like most competitors. Perfect for city driving. Nice features in the Lattitude model. Love the heated seats and remote start feature. Handles well. Love the price, especially with rebates.
Cons: Could use more power, especially going up hills, and a larger gas tank for greater range.
Overall review: Being brand-loyal to Chrysler products and with the price offered, it was an easy choice to make. I seriously considered and researched competitors, but did not find the higher prices for the competitors justified with respect to potential increased performance, interior size, or available features in the competitors. The Compass is a fun little SUV.
Glad I got it by Kayzee from PA on 03/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Compass Sport 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the style, ride and comfort. I don't know what consumer digest tested but I love this car. Good solid, quiet ride.
Cons: The color of my car is described as black forest green but you can only see the metalic green at certain angles and I would have liked the whole car to be that color. Most of the time it's black.
Overall review: Big improvement from the 2012 Patriot that I traded in even though the insides are idential. That cut down on having to adjust to a new ca.r Much less engine noise and it has the feel of a passinger car.
opinion by Justin on 03/23/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Compass Sport 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: practical with 4 wheel drive
Cons: somewhat underpowered
Overall review: good basic vehicle for northern climate
THE BEST LITTLE SUV by JOHN M on 10/19/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Compass Latitude FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT A NEW 2014 JEEP COMPASS. I LOVE THIS COMPASS. ITS MY BABY. HAD TO WAIT 7 WEEKS FOR IT TO COME IN .I HAD TO ORDER IT. I GOT THE RUGGED BROWN.AND WITH THE CLEAR COAT ON IT ITS BEATIFUL SUV. IT RIDES AND HANDLES VERY WELL. ONLY ONE THING IT CAN GET BETTER MILEAGE.MAYBE ONCE IT BREAKS IN IT WILL GET BETTER MILEAGE. IAM GETTING A LITTLE OVER 200 MILES A TANK.LOVE IT . DONT WAIT YOU WONT BE SORRY.
Cons: ONLY THE GAS MILEAGE
Overall review: GREAT LITTLE SUV. I RECOMMED THIS SUV TO ANYONE. I LOOKED AT CHEVY .NISSAN. NO MATCH.
"My jeep compass great choice" by nanny on 09/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Compass Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My jeep compass limited 4x4 is a 2014 and I love it......traded a Volvo s40 and I can say this jeep is far better in comfort, performance on city streets@highway as well as the many standard features that I paid extra for on the Volvo are part of this model .. Sirius radio,...uconnect, ..remote starting .... this car seems to sell itself since I've had several people in shopping parking lots comment and want info about where I purchased it . This is my first jeep @it's a keeper...I would highly recommend this suv and as far as I'm concerned jeep did a great job with the 2014 compass and they should continue to offer this jeep model.
Cons: SO FAR NOTHING!
Overall review: All I can say is a pleasant surprise to find a great smaller suv with a lot of perks for a pretty low price...with great mileage. ta boot!