2013 Nissan Altima

2013 Nissan Altima Prices
2013 Nissan Altima Fuel Economy
The best car in its class.. by harryo on 10/06/2012. Trim: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The seats are the most comfortable. The quietness of the cabin is simular to a lexus. Unbeatable 4 cyl engine. Smooth and fast. The interior materials used on the 2013 is so much improved over the 2012 version. I know because I traded my 2012 in for this one. The gas milage is awesome. Like the sticker says. No complaints..
Overall review: Best in class no doubt. We have a 2009 camry also le version. This Nissian is far superior in quality and workmanship. The camry rides like a sponge to soft leans on corners etc. The nissian is best of both worlds Handling is firm but not to firm.
New Altima Fan by Georgia Owner on 10/10/2012. Trim: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look of the outside, especially the chrome look in the front. The interior looks very stylish (black leather), the seats are so comfortable, and i love all of the features that come with the car. I can hook my iphone up and play music from my playlist, youtube, and my pandora app. The remote start is such a convenience since the weather is getting colder. I have all of the bells and whistles, but the price is $10,000 cheaper than the infinite G37 i was orginally going to buy. This car has the most power of any 4 cylinder that i've had in the past. Great on gas! I fill up the tank and can easily get to over a week until its time to refill. That's with quick a bit of driving.
Cons: First time with a CVT, but im getting used to it. Also, my engine light came on after a few days of purchase (programming issue), but was quickly fixed by the dealer.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone. Its turns heads and has great features/options/performance for the price. I fell in love at the first glance of seeing this car. Once i test drove it and learned of all of the options, i was sold.
A Stylish Rocket by Tony P. from Indiana on 01/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 SV Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, acceleration, comfort, handling, and the overall solid feel of the car. The seats are great, and there is plenty of trunk room.
Cons: The CVT transmission took some getting used to, but after a week or 2 it's all good. I like driving it in the sport mode the best. That's the only con I can think of.
Overall review: I love the overall solid feel of the car, and the styling of it. I took a long time and quite a few test drives to make my decision on a new car, and I made the right choice. I loved my 2005 Monte Carlo SS, but this car is just as much fun, and I don't have to buy premium gas. I do NOT understand some of the terrible reviews certain individuals are giving it. I personally don't think ANY of the top automakers put our "pure junk" in this category. I don't think there is a huge difference in quality among the top automakers, and a lot of it comes down to personal preference. Someone wrote that the 3.5 didn't have good performance, and all I could do was shake my head. This car is a rocket. 0-60 is rated at 5.5, and the quarter mile is 13.5 at 104 MPH. Motor Trend, Car and Driver, Edmunds, and Consumer Reports all seem to love this car, and I agree. For someone who wants a bit better mileage I would recommend the 2.5, but I'm loving the 270 horses of the 3.5 SV.
A must have by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/05/2012. Trim: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything!
Cons: none so far
Overall review: For months i was very undecide to buy from all its competitors. I did a large search to find out that for the price i couldn't get what Nissan was offering. a gently-design-style, well interior quality and finish, and economy gas. About riding,...lets put this way,.It rides as it looks.
Great family sedan by Texas Fred on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is hands down the best driving and most comfortable 2013 sedan. If you ever liked driving previous model Altimas, this one is a serious step up from last year's model. Drives and looks like a luxury sedan. You will not notice it is a FWD vehicle when the traction is good (clear roads, no snow or sleet), yet retain it's superior sleak road manners when it does snow. This is my first Nissan and I would have never considered it, until I drove the 2012 version. This one is even better. Seats are very comfortable and the gas mileage is amazing for this vehicle size. Nissan does a great job marrying the CVT to the 4 cylinder engine. Performance is flawless. I do not miss my V6 at all.
Cons: The technology package is buggy to say the least. I also own a 2012 Ford Explorer with MS Sync and it's what I had thought to be poor navigation system. Well, turns out Nissan has some catching up to do. And this holds true for all technology. Its blind spot system is similar to the one BMW uses in the way it operates. If you ever owned a beemer, you know that that's not a positive. The rear view camera and the navigation screen may be comparable to that in a Camry, but they are way behind Ford's. To be fair, our initial version of Sync was a disaster, so I hope that Nissan comes up with a software upgrade and most of these problems go away, just like Ford did in the spring.
Overall review: Despite its shortcomings with the technology, this is one compelling vehicle to look at. It drives, feels, and looks like a premium vehicle, yet comes with Nissan's renowned reliability and quality and gets over 30 mpg in regular city driving! It is also more affordable than competitively equipped 2013 Fusion, 2013 Accord, 2013 Sonata and 2012 Camry, beating all four at the value proposition. When the few bumps with the technology package get resolved, I will give this vehicle my maximum recommendation, right now it is stuck at 9.