2013 Jeep Patriot

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
GREAT VEHICLE, REASONABLY PRICED by Patriotic American, Chicago on 02/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Patriot Sport FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet, solid, well made,easy entry and exit, comfortable, reliable, great mileage for SUV, excellent value, great handling and braking.
Cons: Absolutely nothing! I look forward to driving every mile!
Overall review: After reading auto magazines reviews, I almost did not consider test driving this vehicle. I was talked into test driving by co-workers who also purchased, and loved, their Patriots. I gave it a test drive and I could not believe I was in the same vehicle that a few of the reviewers were so hard on! SOLID!! QUIET!! WELL MADE!!!! ROOMY!! VERSATILE! A joy to drive-doesn't kill you at the pump. I do not know how Jeep can build such a vehicle at this price. They not only beat, they bury the competition.
THE ULTIMATE JEEP!! by Jeje on 02/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Patriot Sport FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the My JEEP It is a awesome for me it gets me from Point A To Point B and i feel very safe in my JEEP that is what i wanted. ti love eveything in my JEEP. MY IS A JEEP PAROIT SPORT IT HAS A 2.4 LITER LOVE IT!!
Cons: none
Overall review: my JEEP is wonderful for me!!
Love this Jeep! by Drizzt0412 on 01/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Patriot Latitude FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the look of this Jeep. It reminds me of my first car which was the 1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo- they have brought back that loved box Jeep look but with a new stylish edge in the Jeep Patriot.
Cons: n/a
Overall review: Love this car! It gets me great gas mileage for my 42 mile one way commute everyday and makes me feel safe in the SUV body. I have the 2012 Jeep Patriot Latitude and I love the little bells and whistles I get! Heated leather seats, navigation, satellite radio, etc. It is definitely my luxury SUV for an affordable price! I am very happy with my Jeep.
Enthusiast
EPIC JEEP! by CliffClimber from Scottsdale, AZ on 03/17/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Patriot.
Pros: Everything
Cons: It could look like the Commander
Overall review: LOVE IT!
Budget friendly- gas & price by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Jeep Patriot, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We needed something with great gas mileage that my 6'2" son could have leg room in when we were all in the car. This is something we found accidentally after spending MONTHS looking at vehicles. We LOVE this vehicle!! We have only had it for 2 months & already have over 4000 miles on it. We bought it with just 17 miles. We got the base model but added an after market alarm system for insurance purposes & to power lock the doors. My 17 year old son, who has not wanted to drive, NOW wants to drive IF he can drive the Patriot:)
Cons: none so far
Overall review: I would recommend this SUV to everyone. It is priced right. Has ALOT of space. PLENTY of leg room for all passengers. GREAT smooth ride. Amazing stereo. (I LOVE my music:)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next