2013 Dodge Avenger

2013 Dodge Avenger Prices
2013 Dodge Avenger Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
AMERICAN made for an AMERICAN girl by Melissa on 01/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Avenger SXT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have had this car since September 2012 and so far, so good. No problems, many compliments, nice ride. Great pick up, handles nice and I have had no problems so far. I am happy with my choice and bought an AMERICAN MADE car on purpose, and I am proud of it.
Cons: No dislike, so far.
Overall review: It is all AMERICAN and all good.
Nice car, great price. by Ohio Gramps on 11/13/2012. Trim: 2013 Dodge Avenger SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable interior. Decent gas mileage. Radio and temperature controls are easy to reach and operate. Quiet ride, nice size trunk space.
Cons: Large blind spot using driver side exterior mirror.
Overall review: Looked at Toyota Camry LE and Ford Fusion but overall interior comfort, trunk space, handling and overall looks I decided on the Dodge Avenger and after 2 months I am well pleased with my choice.
Good car. Great styling and price. by Jeff from Nebraska on 03/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Dodge Avenger SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great look and comfort for the price. The car handles very well and is quiet. I have the SE with the 4-cyl & 4-speed automatic. I was budget minded and did not want to spend the extra to upgrade just for the 6-speed auto. The gas mileage has been decent (about 23-25 mpg average hwy/city and on a recent 200 mile interstate trip @ 75 mph I averaged 30.1 mpg). I have had the car about 5 months so I can't speak about long term problems as of now. For someone looking for a good mid-size car that you can buy NEW for probably less than $17K (I paid just under $16K), this seems to be a good bang for the buck. Quality seems to be good but time will tell.
Cons: Vision is a little tricky on the drivers side when looking over your left shoulder to change lanes (find the open spot between the headrest and the B-post to look out the drivers side rear window and use you side mirror as well). The car shifts well, but Dodge needs to do away with the 4-speed automatic and make the 6-speed standard on all models.
Overall review: I think this will be a good car in the long term. It already is in the short term. I have had numerous Dodges and have not had any major issues. If you take care of it and keep up on the necesssary maintenance I am confident that the 2013 Dodge Avenger will be no different. The SE provides all the necessary equipment to make your driving comfortable (AC, PW, PL, CD player, cruise, remote door/trunk key fob and quality Michelin tires).
Mopar or No car by 2011Dodge from Pennsylvania on 11/15/2012. Trim: 2013 Dodge Avenger SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the power of the 3.6L Pentastar engine. Car handles better than media gives it credit for. Love the styling and major improvements in the interior for the 2011 model year. I have had this car over a year and have very few complaints.
Cons: Had to have the interior fan replaced because it made loud noise but it was covered under warranty. Not much of an aftermarket for accessories and performance parts.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to someone who wants a sporty looking and powerful car without spending a ton of money.
Great Car for the Money! by Coastercarl on 11/06/2012. Trim: 2013 Dodge Avenger SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, handling , Pentastar v6 very powerful.
Cons: Upper windshield view too low at Traffic Lights for taller people. Hard to get in and out of.
Overall review: Don't believe the negative reviews on the Dodge Advenger. I haver not had a minutes problem with my 2012. Very well built Car. Chrysler is really inproved their quality.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next