2013 Audi RS 5

2013 Audi RS 5 Prices
2013 Audi RS 5 Fuel Economy
Hot RS5 by mhblaw from ND on 06/04/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi RS 5 4.2 Coupe quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is an exciting car. If you use launch control, better hang on! Ride is firmer than most other Audi's I have owned (A6, A5, A4 and S5) but handling is outstanding. 7 speed S-tronic transmission is a great improvement over the 6 speed tip-tronic in the S5...and 100 more horsepower isn't bad either! A great car and was worth the 4 month wait to get it.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Not the car for everybody, but if you are a "car nut", like high performance, don't want to see your car every time you drive someplace, and like Audi's, this one is for you.
Best Body Design on the Market by Jim in Florida on 06/24/2014. Trim: 2013 Audi RS 5 4.2 Cabriolet quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is one of the most distinctive body designs on the market and with the 450 hp engine it can really move. I have the black on black convertible and it really looks good when clean. You have to get the special exhaust as it really adds a nice touch to the experience. The convertible top can deploy in under 25 seconds while I am driving up to speeds of 25 mph. I have had to use it a couple of time when it started to rain as I have the top down as much as possible. Even with the windscreen down, you don't feel wind blown at normal driving speeds.
Cons: The only concern I have is my AC compressor failed at 300 miles on the car. Audi service was great and they had it diagnoised and replaced for me in a couple of days. Apparently my car's AC received a double charge of oil and fluids before it was shipped from Germany. So far that is the only issue I have had, but it is a little worrisome to have your car taken apart and put back together after only 300 miles.
Overall review: Best performance car I have ever had. Previous car was a 2002 M3 which I had for 10 years.
A great bratwurst by spring guy in Indiana on 10/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi RS 5 4.2 Coupe quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: With the power and electronics it can be driven hard by an enthusiast or driven like an A5 or A4 by my wife. A matter of taste, but this is a beautiful vehicle and you won't see very many others on the road. Styling and sound is not so outrageous that it attracts the attention of the police.
Cons: After 2 months of ownership no complaints. If I had a complaint it is that the MMI has so much that it can do I don't know if I will ever be able to utilize it to its full capabilities. I don't really care as I bought the RS5 to drive.
Overall review: If you are truly a "car" guy, this is the car to have. Very practical (trunk, back seat, etc) with a very high performance threshold. If you like the look but don't care about the extra hp & performance, the S5 is probably the better choice. No, I would not trade mine for an S5.
Batman by BATMAN on 09/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi RS 5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's fast and looks great, even better in just black.
Cons: ???
Overall review: I'm BatMan