2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD

2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Prices
2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Fuel Economy
Black on Black " Headed to the way Back" by Real Billie on 10/04/2012. Trim: 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very easy to drive, whether towing a trailer up a mountain or taking the family to a ballgame in the city. The use and selection of the 6 speed manual transmission is a great feature for a wide variety of driving.
Cons: Driver seat could be a little bit wider.
Overall review: Nicest looking, Greatest power, effective driver technology and instramentations. Smooth ride.
Enthusiast
a horse lover.s truck by Horseman from NM on 03/02/2013. Trim: 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Work Truck Ext. Cab Long Box 4WD.
Pros: Wether hauling my camp trailer, or hauling my 3 horses, this pickup does the job, up steep hills or out on the flat land.
Cons: i bought the base fleet model, and it came with just amfm radio, wish it had a cd player at the least.
Overall review: the best truck I have ever owned. I will buy another.
Best deal by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/28/2013. Trim: 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the style the reason I choose GMC is because it has a nicer cab. We pull trailers making deliveries in the western US Our loads vary from 2500 lbs to a trailer and load weight of over 24,000 lbs. The Duramax engine and Allision transmission work very well for us. Our 2013 has the engine brake plus the factory mounted brake controller and works very well and the engine brake adds a lot of security to the driver at is helps hold back the pickup when going down hills and having a loaded 24' gooseneck trailer giving a push. I really like the onstar features such as having its own phone number, should not drop calls or have the battery go dead, problems with cell phones.
Cons: My dislikes about the pick up are mostly, when pulling a load it gets quite thirsty. But the 2013 seems to get 2-3 miles per gallon that the 2008 and 2005 GMC diesel pickups we have used. On a heavier load sometimes we only get 8-9 miles per gallon going down the freeway and not necessairly only when climbing hills
Overall review: I like the GMC very well, and my wife feels real comfortable driving it. We have looked at Ford and Dodge and they have some really good features. But overall when all things are considered the GMC is the best for the cost, has good re-sale value and very comfortable to drive
Outstanding by Donnie from Colorado Springs on 11/04/2013. Trim: 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Work Truck Ext. Cab Long Box 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: smooth transmission, power, and performance
Cons: wish it came with CD player
Overall review: Outstanding truck
Heavy Hauler by Steve on 06/08/2013. Trim: 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE Crew Cab Long Box 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Whether pulling trailers or driving downtown, this is the truck. Comfortable, stylish and pulls like a tank. Reliability is paramount and it will outlast the other makes...
Cons: Fuel mileage is not the greatest.
Overall review: I would buy another...