2013 Audi S5

Beautifully done luxury sports car by Brandon, Loma Linda, CA on 02/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi S5 3.0T Premium Plus Coupe quattro S tronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's an absolutely beautiful car. I've owned my 2013 Audi S5 since June of last year (the first week they were available). Everything about this car is pleasing to the eye. The 3.0 supercharged engine delivers plenty of performance and gives a nice little growl when you step on it in sports mode. The ride is quiet and smooth and the gas milage increase is a plus over the old V8.
Cons: My only issues with this car is that occasionally the volume control won't register and I can only use my steering wheel control. So it seems that it may not be getting the power it needs all the time. I've yet to bring it up to Audi, because I forgot when I took it in for my first check up. Also, depending on where you are setting at on RPMs the launch isn't always perfect and may seem sluggish while the supercharged engine catches up. More often than not though, I get what I ask for when I punch it so I wouldn't really hold it against the car. I do wish they pushed the overall HP to at least 350, but 333 is just fine.
Overall review: I love this car. Call me bias, because I may be, but I've wanted an Audi for a loooong time. In the past I drove a 2011 A5 which I loved, but was always eyeing this car. Absolutely gorgeous with great performance and amazing comfortability. The tech inside this vehicle is great and the MMI interface is a lot easier to navigate them most give it credit for. I would recommend this car all day long... though I like being the only S5 out there right now where I live. Turns more heads that way.
Audi has another win with the 2013 S5!! by Robert from the South Bay on 10/09/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi S5 3.0T Premium Plus Coupe quattro Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great vehicle! Handling is awesome. Quality of fit and style are phenomenal.
Cons: Without ordering one from over the pond, it is difficult to get your hands on the color and options you may want.
Overall review: I've owned a 2006 M3, a 2011 S4 and now my 2013 S5. The S5 is a great car at a good price. Of course I will put about 10K in after market products into the car eventually, but it is a fast n fun car right off the lot.
Buy it! Buy it now! by Numbers on 11/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi S5 3.0T Premium Plus Coupe quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gorgeous. Interior is exquisite. I love the German engineering details in all things mechanical. I love how this car can go from a smooth buttery ride to pure beast. MMI is one of the best.
Cons: At very low speeds, the sports differential and torque vectoring is a little intrusive.
Overall review: This is a car everyone should aspire to own.
Fantastic Performance! by Texan on 03/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi S5 3.0T Premium Plus Coupe quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Quattro four-wheel drive stability is outstanding with its performance. Acceleration is great in Drive mode, and just fantastic in Sport mode. Switching between D and S mode is fast and easy with a single tap on the shifter to get performance when needed. Launch control just makes me grin ear-to-ear. The interior is roomy enough for the family (wife+2kids) when we need it (don't drive the family everyday). Bang & Olufsen sound system sounds great and aerial navigation looks stunning with turn-by-turn navigation. The physical button controls for the MMI system are well placed with overloaded functionality (like track skip) to support most used functions. Real cup holders.
Cons: Access to the backseat is assisted with electronic seat movement, but the speed is a little slow if you are in rush (like dropping kids off in school line). The weather radar is a static image that I wish was animated to see the weather direction. The MMI system doesn't allow to view the Artist/Song while in Navigation mode at the same time, but I can switch to either one individually.
Overall review: This car wants to go FAST! I have had it for 8+ months now and absolutely love it. I've been through one maintenance service so far (5K) and the dealership experience was superb. It is a V6 so mileage is pretty good when in Drive mode (~26 miles/gallon) but it is just too fun to drive that I'm usually below 20 miles/gallon unless on longer road trips. The electronic gadgets available in this car from Bluetooth music streaming to Wi-Fi hotspots brings the conveniences of home on the road. I would buy this car again as driving is just pure joy!
Luxury AND performance! by Bruce on 02/15/2014. Trim: 2013 Audi S5 3.0T Premium Plus Coupe quattro Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I prevoiusly had an A5 with the 3.2 V6 manual. While incredibly smooth (both engine and ride), I was always wishing for more power, especially low to mid range. Purchasing a 2013 S5 6 speed took care of this "problem"!. Good low/midrange torque with excellent acceleration. The ride is firmer than the A5, even in comfort mode but this is what I was looking for. Understeer has been minimized with the sports differential and torque vectoring. Understeer was much more noticeable in my old A5. The S5 is the perfect car for enthusiast who are looking for performance and handling AND luxury! I had been looking at the BMW M3 and/or 335is but I wanted something that was a bit more unique.
Cons: I can't really think of any true negatives to say about this car. It would sound a bit "nit-picky" for me to say anything really negative.
Overall review: This is the perfect "winter performance" car. Fitted with Dunlop winter perform"ance tires this car is incredible in winter conditions. I was originally considering a BMW M3 or 335is but didn't want to see myself coming and going", BMW's are much too commonplace around my area. I have owned premium brands such as Lexus, Infinity, Volvo, ect, and the fit and finish along with German engineering that the Audi has has them beat, hands down. I really like Audi's attention to detail. Even the little things brings a smile to my face. The S5 is one of those cars that makes a boring work commute a pleasure. The interior is a very nice place to be, not boring a "staid" like a BMW. If you are considering purcahsing a S5, definitely go for the sports differential and the Audi Drive Select. These two options really add to the performance of this car. For me, a 6 speed manual is a must. This option is becoming very hard to find and from what I understand, is slated to be discontinued.