2013 Ram Cargo Van

1 - 1 of 1 review
Solid Work Van by Nagurski on 09/22/2013. Trim: 2013 Ram Cargo Van Tradesman, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I work this van with different payloads and I have never had any problems with the power to pass uphill.
Cons: I had hoped that it could accommodate sheets of plywood better. It only takes a few and then I have to move the seats forward which makes for an awkward seating angle while driving. The six speed transmission takes some getting used to.
Overall review: It is a work van. There are no other vehicles in this category to compare. The Ford Sprinter is ugly, small and made in Turkey. The rest are too big, use too much gas and do not fit in parking structures. Honda and Nissan do not make their minivans for hauling (only groceries and kids I guess). So this is the one that fits the criteria for a solid work van made in the USA that doesn't kill me on gas.
1 - 1 of 1 review