2013 Audi Q7

looking for a crossover/suv/station wagon? look no further. by Scott from CT on 12/18/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi Q7 3.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it is built solid! everything was thought out when engineering this car. power, transmission shifting, handling, breaking and creature comforts are top notch! interface is designed well. seats are very comfortable. alot of storage in the rear and the third seat is a great when the 6th person desides to "come along". every option that I got in my premium plus package is very useful and now that I have them, I will not buy another car without them!
Cons: the OEM brake pads to give off alot of brake dust which requires frequent cleaning of the rims (if you are a stickler for cleanliness)! but the trade off is VERy quite braking and no pad to disc noise! other than that is a TRUE pleasure to drive!
Overall review: best car I have owned! as compared to Honda, Subaru, Chevy and Infiniti. I enjoy having to drive somewhere, even if it is to the store or out of state. everyone that gets in to it, says it is so comfortable and smooth riding. all ammenities are well thought out and the attention to detail is noticeable in how well the ergonomics, placement and ease of use of all the options in the car. I have absolutely ZERO complaints about my Q7. I am now a Audi owner for life!
Wife's new love by Bob from Wisconsin on 05/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: ease of entry, driving position, acceleration, MMI system
Cons: SUV is so wide I can barely get it into the garage, and the garage is attached to a new home!
Overall review: Absolutely love the diesel. Mileage is as advertised. Formerly owned MDX and GLX. Both fine vehicles, but I'll stick with AUDI as long as it remains relaible.
Audi sets the standard by David M. from Irvine on 01/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Interior quality and overall engineering are excellent. The technology in this vehicle is state-of-the-art, and the fit and finish is exceptional. My first priority is safety, and my Q7 surrounds me with active and passive safety features that make me feel confident and protected. My Q7 is a diesel, and I got 28 MPG on my first tank of gas in mixed driving. The aesthetics of the vehicle are also very impressive--I can't count the number of compliments that I have received in the one month that I have owned my Q7. My other car is an A8L, which I also love. Audi now sets the standard for luxury car brands.
Cons: You will definitely pay a premium for all this luxury and advanced engineering, but isn't your life and your comfort worth it?
Overall review: I love my Audi Q7 and A8L!
SUV I've been waiting for by KD. Missouri on 07/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi Q7 3.0T S Line Prestige quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The vehicle is heavy. Has a great ride. Great mpg for the weight. Seats seven. AC in the seats. Fit and finish exelllent.
Overall review: This vehicle is the start of Audi dominance
Great vehicle by John C on 07/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: For a large vehicle it handles well, performs well and has a quality build. The TDI motor is the power unit to have, effortless performance with good economy and quiet. It has all the features to make long distance travelling a breeze. Parking aids and camera a great for this size vehicle. Transmission is smooth. Power lift gate is a boon, no fighting to close or open. Lighting a clear. Great to see good separation between the headlight cluster and the turn signals as this makes it so much easier for other road users to see your intentions.
Cons: Needs the keyless system for locking/unlocking plus starting/stopping the engine
Overall review: Would recommend this to anyone who wants a versatile that can carry a lot and tow plenty