2013 Chrysler Town & Country

2013 Chrysler Town & Country Prices
2013 Chrysler Town & Country Fuel Economy
Luxury and Safety meet by Cherry Red in NY on 12/14/2012. Trim: 2013 Chrysler Town & Country Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We love the comfortable ride, style, power and reliability. We traded in our 2008 Town and Country Touring for this gorgeous 2013 Limited Town and Country. The 2008 ran well and never had a repair. You have to take one out for a test drive to believe how nice this car is. The safety features are the best in the industry. The power of the new V-6, 283 HP engine is very capable. Love the U-connect, stereo, DVD player and the GPS. The heated leather seats and heated steering wheel are up here in the North. I highly reccomend this van.
Cons: I wish our local dealer had it in stock. I had to drive to Goshen NY to buy it.
Overall review: Overall, I believe this is the best automobile that I have ever driven.
My Wifes "SWEET ride" by Slickwhistle on 04/19/2013. Trim: 2013 Chrysler Town & Country Touring-L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable,very driver friendly, great options (heated seats/steering wheel, two dvd's,voice connect, rear camera)
Cons: My wife has staked claim on this van calling it "HER VAN" and the only claim I have on it is the payment causing me to resort to a Chrysler 200 for myself "Sweet Ride". Also, it is a dent magnet. Since I've bought it (one year now) people can't seem to quit hitting it with their car doors and a rock already into the windshield.
Overall review: I have owned 2 pontiac Montanas, a Chevy Uplander and none of them can match the quality and comfort of this van. I am very pleased with it at this point.
Review ID: #571947 Is this review offensive?
Chrysler Town&country by Archie on 03/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The 3.6 liter engine runs very good mile per gallon. I don't know where they got the 25 mpg rating I have ran as high as 32 mpg on road. Most of the time it is 28-29 mile per gallon on road. That is with enough horse power to burn the tire on dry payment if you push it. Get the michelin tires.
Cons: price
Overall review: will buy another one. This is the third chrysler van we had and the best. Chrysler really got it right with this van.Chrysler
great van by pooz on 05/08/2013. Trim: 2013 Chrysler Town & Country Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this vechicle is totaly underated. Chrystler support has been great
Cons: none
Overall review: 10
Great famility vehicle by Leo on 02/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Chrysler Town & Country Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: luxurious interior, easy to use console and menu, Uconnect is great...I can listen to my playlist via bluetooth!!
Cons: The seats seem to be a little bit uncordortable when stepping out of the driver and passenger seat...
Overall review: Great value with all options included...