2013 Audi A4

Awesome! by Rusty on 07/19/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak Multitronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Reliable performance and excellent driving sensation. Fast and economical.
Cons: Almost same design with other Audi's both exterior and interior!
Overall review: Great Car!
Review ID: #561973 Is this review offensive?
Good choice for entry level lux sedan by Nate from Tacoma on 09/23/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: bought the 2013 audi a4 sedan premium plus, quattro with tiptronic, navigation and sport package. bought it for the 4 cylinder gas mileage (commuter) and the awd for snow. the navigation has good rendering on graphics and the audi connect lets me search for online points of interests. my wife likes the interior better than the 2012 bmw 328i especially when the cars stickers for over 40K on both (with the options we wanted). the sport package seats are excellent and the heated seats work well. I also used to think that the 211 hp is underpowered but it has good low to mid-range torque and both my wife and I like driving it.
Cons: replaced an infiniti G sedan and I miss the VQ V6. The infiniti was fun to drive and if it wasn't for the gas mileage and the dated styling, I would have repurchased the G sedan or coupe. In direct comparison to the G with the A4, I prefer the steering of the G, the G's power and exhaust note, G's better and easier integrated navigation (don't like the MMI making the nav harder to use). Nav is also a costly option. The audi feels smooth and refined while the G was exciting.
Overall review: Rated quality as a 5 because I don't know about the long term reliability. The A4's tiptronic transmission is smooth and although my car has excellent paddle shifters, I haven't used them because its a 4 cylinder. The styling is exceptional and the interior minus the mmi is good. we ended up going with the A4 over the bmw because of the interior. when you're spending this amount of $, the only review that matters is yours. you got to test drive them all.
Lady getter by stephen on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: looks
Cons: upcost
Overall review: love it will always buy audi
too much hype. by Carlos on 07/22/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak Multitronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks.
Cons: Reliability.
Overall review: Too much for such a car.
Review ID: #562079 Is this review offensive?
lasting value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/29/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: smooth ride, 49000 miles in less than 2 years and the car still drives like brand new just change the oil every 5000 miles instead of 10000 and it will last a long time.
Cons: not much
Overall review: great car, cant wait until my next a4, went and bought my wife a Q5 because of my experience with the A4