2013 Acura ILX

2013 Acura ILX Prices
2013 Acura ILX Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
The 2.4 6 speed manual ILX is fun to drive by Lowell in St Pete FL on 06/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Acura ILX 6-Spd MT w/ Premium Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 2.4 manual is fun to drive and nicely syled
Cons: Text messaging feature is not compatible with the I-phone yet.
Overall review: I love my new ILX
Sporty with great gas mileage. by youaremysunshine on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2013 Acura ILX 5-Spd AT w/ Technology Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Traded in a loaded Honda Civic. Was looking for a couple of things: good gas mileage, something still sporty looking in a four door. Also a reliable brand. I bought the ILX-tech package. I see people comparing this vehichle to a Civic. This is no where like a civic. It is nicer than a civic. I had a four cylinder civic and did get the 2.0/AT in the ILX. It has more power than the civic for sure. With the price of gas then power is not everything to me and like I said the ILX has more power than the4 cylinder civic. The trunk it much larger and deeper than it appears. I added nothing to mine as it seems everything comes standard in this package. MPG is doing better than the sticker.
Cons: Lack of any phones to connect to text messaging center.
Overall review: MPG is better than the sticker. I am getting 29 in city and 40 highway in the 2.0/AT. Great sporty looking car with all of the bells and whistles. Nice smooth ride.
Love the 2.4 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/06/2012. Trim: 2013 Acura ILX 6-Spd MT w/ Premium Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice styling, fantastically comfortable, quick, and wonder ride
Cons: engine gets a bit loud while accelerating. Brakes could be a little better
Overall review: Smooth ride, quiet cabin at highway speeds (not so much when accelerating) , very comfortable seating, nice quick engine. I liked it better than the bmw x1, lexus is250 and audi a4 and a3 that I drove. Cheaper, comparably quick (or quicker), with most of the same features. Small sedan overall, but still roomy inside. I couldn't ask for anything better.
Enthusiast
Wish it looked better... by Acura fan... on 07/30/2012. Trim: 2013 Acura ILX 5-Spd AT w/ Premium Package.
Pros: Vehicle size, weight and fuel economy. The interior is very well done.
Cons: The exterior is hideous for a premium brand auto. The profile is especially bad... reminds me of the defunct Toyota Echo.
Overall review: I suppose if you like the look then it should be an otherwise good car to own.. Leather should be standard.
Nice Car by 3bostons61 on 06/12/2012. Trim: 2013 Acura ILX 5-Spd AT w/ Technology Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: bought the 1st ILX in town & can not be happier. I love everything about it.
Cons: did not come w/ door seals like other ACURAs. had to add as accessory for $600.
Overall review: great car.
2 3 4 5 6  Next