2013 Audi S4

Stealthy, Fast and Fun to Drive by Audi Fan on 08/13/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Stealthy Fast! just bought the Monsoon Gray S4, Traded in my 07 A4. Full packages, Tech and Sport Diff. Wanted the S5 with the V8 for years, but Audi is hanging thier hat on the 3.0 V6T Supercharged engine, 333 HP (307 at the wheels) and 354 Lb feet of torque, the same as the V8. This car is "bad fast", WIfe and I fight about who gets to drive it! the Tech package is awesome, Mobile hot spot for up to 8 devices! Nav, Sirius, Back up camera, Blue tooth, what else is there. The sport Diff is awesome and you can customize the ride. I "dusted off" a big Jag sedan last night on I-95! Looking at the APR staged upgrades to make it even more fun! Car sounds like it has a V8 in it, & fast
Cons: My Wife is always making excuses to try and drive it, and make me drive her Q5, not a bad trade off, but not the S4!! So far nothing to complain about. just as an FYI, the mobile hot spot is only 3G and goes down to 2G in rural areas. Car came with 6 months Free Wireless with T-Mobil, so that may be the issue. Plan on switching to Verizon when the free trial is over. The cost is seperate like the sirius radio, and it's $34.00 per month, something to consider. Fuel- if you "drive it like you stole it" which is hard NOT to do!! :-) it does drink gas quick!
Overall review: Stealthy Looks, Fast, fun to drive, Handles great! Comfortable roomy interior for 4. Tech package is really nice. sounds like a big V8 Muscle car! fun to sneak up on expensive Sports cars like BMW's and blow them off!
Sleeper Luxury Sports Car by JoshS4 on 10/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything!
Cons: Speedometer not high enough..
Overall review: Perfect Sports Sedan
Zippy wow! by athom1231 on 08/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Wow! A vehicle that does it all! Quick, puts your head back even at 60mph and smooth. The supercharger is amazing. On the highway I get 30+mpg while in the city I get 16mpg ( skinny pedal to floor issues :). Great styling!
Cons: I traded in my wife's car so she can drive the 2 kids in the SUV. Now the car is hers :(. But I still get to drive it on weekends.
Overall review: Love the car!!!!! Interior controls can use some better tweaking for easier access. ....I have to reach to complain zipZIPPPPPPP!
Perma Grin - A must have ride for the Car Enthusiast by Mo J on 08/21/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I wanted a car with AWD and 300+ horsepower. I drove most of the cars in the competitive range - Lexus IS and GS, Infiniti, and BMW. I ruled the Acura and Lincoln out as I did not like their styles. The S4 car beat out every other car that I test drove in all areas - speed, handling, quickness, stereo, and in the all important fun to drive category. While it does not have more tech than the Lexus or Infiniti - it certainly has more than enough. The real gas mileage - when you are done driving it "like you stole it" is a very respectable - 24-26 MPG. Considering I was only getting 26-27 in a Mini Cooper S, I am very happy with the mileage.
Cons: Two "quirks" - the break pedal - gas pedal spread - I wish they were a little further apart. and the dial system for the info-tainment setup takes a little getting used to.
Overall review: This is the first luxury car/Audi I have purchased. I don't think I will go back. If you are a car-enthusiast - before you purchase another car in the $50k range - do yourself a favor and test drive an S4. It will give you "perma-grin".
Pros: I wanted a car with AWD and 300+ horsepower. I drove most of the cars in the competitive range - Lexus IS and GS, Infiniti, and BMW. I ruled the Acura and Lincoln out as I did not like their styles. The S4 car beat out every other car that I test drove in all areas - speed, handling, quickness, stereo, and in the all important fun to drive category. While it does not have more tech than the Lexus or Infiniti - but it has more than enough. The real gas mileage - when you are done driving it "like you stole it" is a very respectable - 24-26 MPG. Considering I was only getting 26-27 in a Mini Cooper S, I am very happy with the mileage.