2013 Infiniti M

Great Car, Great Value by David from Somerset, MA on 03/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M 37x, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The base M37 is a lot of car for the money. Between the 330 hp, excellent reliability and all of the standard features, it is a bargain. Its direct competitors (535i, A6, E350 & GS350) cost more with less horsepower, less standard features and reliability issues. Those fore mentioned cars get even more expensive, when you start to include the options that the M37 already has as standard features. I have owned my 2011 M37 for over 2 years and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Cons: Speaking as an avid car enthusiast, the car is a great car all around. There is one short coming that comes to mind. It is not with the car itself, but with its image. The car is not recognized as an equal to its German rivals. It doesn't get the respect and recognition it deserves. The competitors automatically get the respect and recognition, because of their name and history. In some cases they don't deserve it. So if you are a car enthusiast like me and you buy this car, don't be surprised that you don't get much fanfare. It is a great car, but that is my one and only disappointment.
Overall review: In short it is a great car, but highly under-rated.
Enthusiast
Very Satisfied by Echo on 10/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M 37.
Pros: I am really impressed with its performance and beautiful interior. I have the M37 Sport Sedan and found it to be more responsive than either the Mercedes E350 coupe and Lexus GS. The M was also recommended by Consumer Reports as the best Luxury car for three years running. The M's reliability is so good that Consumer Reports recommends it as an excellent used car to buy.... unusual for a high end luxury car. In short I bought this car based on 5 things - Performance, Styling (especially the interior), Comfort, Reliability and potential Resale price..... I have not been disappointed.
Cons: nothing - I am very pleased and strongly recommend it
Overall review: great car
Best car I have owned by Jerry fro New Jersey on 08/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M 37x, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent value ... very comfortable ride, excellerates well, can seat 5 comfortably and the trunk is large as compared to other vehicles on the market .. this is my second M( 2010 and 2013) .... compared A6,G350 and E350 ... none of them afford the same price to product as the Infiniti ...
Cons: This is my second M ... I have had Audi, Cadallic and BMW .... can not indenity any negative to owning an M37x...
Overall review: Best car I have ever owned ...
Test Driver
Nice Ride by CraZyAl on 06/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M 37x.
Pros: This is a very powerful car. The low end torque is amazing with a nice smooth linear engine.
Cons: While the car handles great, it is a big vehicle and somewhat thirsty at the pump.
Overall review: For a near luxury vehicle, I would choose this vehicle over the Audi due to the fact that my previous Audis was unreliable with the electrical (many in fact) issues and very expensive maintenance.
M37 sport by DT on 10/21/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M 37, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own an 2012 Infiniti M37 sports model; With 20 inch rims, 4 wheel active steering, I love the ride and handling. It has great acceleration; It's very comfortable and roomy;
Cons: Like the other reviewer mentioned, unfortunately, Infiniti does not have a lot of respect from its peers, but I love mine so that is all that matters.
Overall review: Overall, would highly recommend this vehicle; I've driven it for over a year without a single problem.