2013 Infiniti G Coupe

Great Luxury Sport Mix by Jeff from San Diego on 01/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti G Coupe 37 Sport 6MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The exterior of the G37 Coupe is one of the best looking in its class. The car comes standard with features that are options on most of its competitors, such as leather seats, heated seats, navigation, and sunroof. It has all the sportiness that makes driving fun and the luxury that makes driving pleasant. All controls are well laid out and easy to use. The display screen is large and easily viewed while driving and when the car is parked can be used to watch movies via the integrated DVD player. While driving on the highway the navigation screen displays the legal speed limit, which is great when traveling through different states. Finally there is the sound of the exhaust, EXCELLENT!
Cons: The seatbelt assist lever could use some improvement, however it serves the purpose of making the belt easier to reach. Also the cup holders could use a redesign; they are square shaped now and I think infiniti could make them round, like most cups are. The back seats are tight and the headroom in the back is minimum, however this is a sports car. Trunk space is also limited but if you need more room there is always the G Sedan.
Overall review: If you want a fun to drive car with plenty of gadgets at a reasonable price, this is the car to buy. I was all set to buy a BMW 328i when I decided to look at the Infiniti, and am I glad that I did. I got the G37S, which is more closely matched to the 335i option wise, at the same price I would have paid for the 328i with leatherette seats, without power seats or sunroof. I was driving a BMW 750Li and thought I might miss some of luxury features but was pleased when I realized that the Infiniti had all of the ones that I actually used in it.
BMW alternative by AlohaJoe 1960 on 03/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti G Coupe 37x AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: At 6'2" I can easily enter and exit the car, plenty of room and plenty of seat adjustment. It is great knowing the power to weight ratio is among the best and lets me drive with confidence. Great handling, power, and braking.
Cons: So far nothing although an increase in torque would make it even more competitive with the BMW 335 series.
Overall review: I like a car to be a little less than common place. There are so many BMW's on the road that I shy away from them. In pretty much every category that matters the Infiniti G is the equal of a 3 series. 0-60 time, handling, comfort are all on a par with the 335. I feel confident when driving and know the car will do what I need it to do when I need it to do it.
Fast, fun by dcfan on 08/21/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti G Coupe 37x AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance and handling are great. Very fun to drive fast when you can. Driving position very comfortable. First rate nav and sound system.
Cons: Interior is getting kind of old. Not up to par with competition or new Q50. Exterior styling still same as 2008.
Overall review: Performance that matches a 335i and smokes an A5 for about $200 less per month on a lease.
Enthusiast
The ultimate G by Imteyaz on 04/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti G Coupe.
Pros: nissan makes the best v6's in the world , styling is just like icing on a cake and the tech is just mind boggling , actually the tech doesn't bother me one bit , its the performance that i fell in love with , i'm gonna own one some day.
Cons: Can't tell untill i own one and there won't be any cons hopefully.
Overall review: I'm in love with it..!!