2013 Infiniti G Convertible

Beautiful Driving Machine by Thomas in Montgomery on 12/28/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti G Convertible 37, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've only owned this auto for three months but it has been a joy to own and I expect that it will be fun and reliable for years to come. The fit and finish is superb and is as good or maybe a shade better than my 2012 E350 Mercedes. The interior is well planned and the controls just "fall to your hand"- meaning every control is properly positioned. Handling is precise and the exhaust has a pleasant snarl.
Cons: I can't say that I consider this a "dislike". However, with a seven speed transmission, I'm somewhat surprised that the fuel mileage is not better at least on the highway. City driving fuel mileage can be expected to be on the lower side, but the highway mileage really should be at 28-30 instead of my experienced 24- 25 mpg. I say that because my E350 will get 30+ mpg all day and night on the road.
Overall review: This is a wonderfully fun car to drive and it's crisp lines with beautiful interior makes it spectacular.
First convertable by Rey from Miami on 02/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti G Convertible 37, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My first convertible, fun car to drive with a quick roof open and close, very nice looking inside and out. Good performance and handle, very comfortable front seat, unusual on sport cars. Great service at South Motor Infinity, service advisor Steve, will definitely recommend this car to anyone.
Cons: When roof is close the car should be less noisy…. It doesn’t bother me much I have it open most of the time.
Overall review: Over all is a very good car and good pricing compare to other similar cars.
Nothing Better Than An Infiniti! by Gary, Knoxville TN on 12/01/2012. Trim: 2013 Infiniti G Convertible 37, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my fourth new Infiniti. Of the four, three are of the G series. Again, as expected, the quality of this car is outstanding. Achieving 90-100 miles per hour on the interstate is effortless and surprising. I will never own anything except an Infiniti. They are the best built cars on the road. Matt Stegall and the entire staff at Harper Infiniti of Knoxville, TN are beyond the best.
Cons: Absolutely nothing.
Overall review: The best of the best!