2013 Hyundai Sonata

Sonata by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/30/2012. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought the 2013 Sonata about 4 days ago and love it. good ride and good power i never expected from a 4 cylinder engine. i have the 198 to 200 horsepower engine. Interier dash and seating very very stylish. No buyers remorse on this car.
Cons: Has a little front end road noise but it can only be heard if no air is running or radio is on. Still can't complain.
Overall review: I would and have told friends they must drive one. Then buy one. Just one not the same as mine lol
Cheap near-luxury by Picky on 01/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited PZEV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 2013 Limited PZEV is an excelent car: Very good 2.4l direct injection 4 cylinder engine mated to a smooth, responsive 6x transmission, the interior is very nice, mostly leather, with convenient dials, lights, controls, including Bluetooth synk, 6 cupholders, nice leather on front and rear seats, very good ventilation system, quiet, warms/cools shortly after engine start, quiet interior like the Genesis I tested, excellent comfortable, smooth, yet sporty suspension, tires are very quiet, daytime and auto lights for security, interior electrochromic mirror, excellent gas milage about 37 mpg at 75 mph on flat highway; about 25 mpg in city crowded, quiet tilt sunroof. All for $21,500.
Cons: The shape of the front seats: the raised sides make for a painfull long term seating for a wider person. I had to add extra padding on the middle part of the seat to raise. Power steering seems to have a delay in feedback: when you make a very small turn, about 1/3 second later you feel a small shock in the wheel. Other than that, a near-luxury mid-size sedan with high mpg and very low price.
Overall review: After extensive testing/rentals of new cars, coming from a very comfortable, fully loaded, sporty 250+ hp sedan, I don't miss it. I tested the Sonata hybrid and the 2.0 Turbo, and didn't find any significant benefits: gas milage in the hybrid is not so good for a sporty driver, the extra power of the 2.0T is not needed and not worth the significant extra maintainance. I found Altima noisy and with stiff, jerky suspension, Regal noisy and with non-responsive transmission (delays of seconds in shifting, shocks when engaging) other near-luxury like Genesis, Maxima, Infinity not worh the extra $$ and lower gas milage. Very comfortable heated rear seats and after adding extra padding, front seats.Lighting without HUD or bright white I consider it a plus: very convenient in fog, snow and normal conditions. LED turn lights on exterior mirros don't distract driver. Under the hood Sonata has plenty of space acces to change lights, filters, battery...Car size is convenient for garage parking.
Could Be A Great Car Except Navigation Is Horrible! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/29/2012. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: There is practically nothing I don't like except the navigation.
Cons: The navigation is not good at all. I just bought this 2013 model Sonata and the navigation seems as though it has not been updated for several years! It still lists food places that have been closed for years. Also, the system is slow. You can be right at a specific turn before it tells you to turn. Heck, my little plug in Garmin system works much, much better.
Overall review: Test drive the navigation before you buy this car and make sure you can live with it.
Love Affair with my 13' Sonata by HyunGal on 06/25/2012. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely LOVE this vehicle. It's beautiful and just as sleek as the BMW 3series and Mercedes. I traded my 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring which I absolutely adored. Gas mileage is a plus! I am sold on a Hyundai's now!
Cons: Absolutely Nothing!
Overall review: I would encourage people looking for a nice size sedan with all the bells & whistles to purchase this vehicle! Great warranty and this baby is fully loaded!
Don't believe everything you hear about Hyundai by R, Smith on 09/05/2012. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the way it drives and the good gas mileage it gets.
Cons: I do not like the way the passenger seat is so low my wife 5'4" wife cannot see over the dashboard. The passenger side seat doea not have a way to adjust the seat like the driver side does. I believe they did this to save money. We had a Toyota Camry SLE and this Hyundi does not compare to a Toyota. We thought that because we had heard good things about the Hyundai that we would not buy a Camry this time but try the Hyundai. We just dropped it off at the dealership because there was a air bag recall on the drivers side. We were in danger and did not know it. How I wish we had our Camry back with everything right.
Overall review: Seats a problem in the car