2013 Chevrolet Avalanche

Fantastic, I forget its a truck when driving. by James from WV on 02/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ Black Diamond 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love design, ride, looks, comfort,option, constantly getting positive comments and inquires on vehicles. However, I also have a 2003 gmc sierra with same engine and consistently get 2.1 LEST mpg on the 2013 Avalanche than on the sierra, this is over same terrain and station to station on fill up with me driving each trip.. GM had no comment, only said only engineering dept would know why. The diffenece is 16.1 to 18.2mpg. Both automatic with 4 whl drive. the Sierra has a 373 gear and the Avalanche a 342.
Cons: Gas millage.
Overall review: Great vehicle would buy another anytime shame they will no longer be produced.
Great Truck by GD on 05/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche LT Black Diamond 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My 2012 Avalanche LT has 15,000 miles have had no trouble with it at all. It burns as much gas as my 2001 Jeep I traded. great on the road and cuts through snow like a hot knife through butter...
Cons: Know where you are going to park if you go somewhere where parking is an issue. this truck is BIG....
Overall review: Excellent truck !!!
The Most versitile vehicle made by JJ from Riverside on 06/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ Black Diamond 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Versatility. Can carry five golfers with clubs or a load of railroad ties or 8 ft plywood. Limited only by your imagination. Rear seats are more comfortable than any of the GM, Dodge or Ford competition. The electronics are state of the art and actually more than I require.
Cons: The fact that it has been ended and will not be produced any more. Gas milage is not the best but it is a large comfortable vehicle and not a small economic one
Overall review: Great vehicle. Pulls our horse trailer. Holds our wine purchases when visiting Wine country. It always goes to Home Depot for whatever we need. Why is it being discontinued??
My first Truck by Dave from HB on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche LS Black Diamond 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the ride. For such a big truck it rides very nice on long trips.
Cons: I would have to say the gas mpg's. Sticker states 15-17 if I recall and I'm getting about 13.8 mpg.
Overall review: Great truck, good looking, Nice ride
Topaz by Bonk from MI on 03/15/2014. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ Black Diamond 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Roomy interior, outstanding ride, appropriate acceleration with great breaking. Excellent long trip vehicle and tracks straight and true on the snow.
Cons: Fuel economy is a little light from the window sticker but what do you expect from a large vehicle with a V8, a little computer programming should find a little extra fuel in the tank per trip.
Overall review: Absolutely satisfied with my decision to purchase, disappointed the line was discontinued. Perhaps Chevrolet will develop a Canyon version.