2013 Audi S6

2013 Audi S6 Prices
2013 Audi S6 Fuel Economy
Auto Critique by Robert on 09/01/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi S6 4.0T Prestige Sedan quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the prestige and performance package and find they are worth the additional cost. Have owned both BMW and Mercedes and this is the better of the three.
Cons: Brake pedal and accelerator pedal are close together and a wide shoe may engage both if not careful.
Overall review: Very comparative to the other high end automobiles from Europe. Nice firm ride and feels safe. Worth a look.
Excellent ride by Brandon on 02/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi S6 4.0T Prestige Sedan quattro S tronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Just about everything. Fast, stylish, good sound, great tech and user interface
Cons: Headlights could be a bit brighter, gas & brake pedals too close together, better Pandora radio integration with iPhone (it works but no feedback or control), would like remote start, rear of the car could look a bit cooler (maybe more like the S5)
Overall review: Its a fun car, somewhat exclusive, gives me the benefits of owning a sports car, luxury sedan, SUV (its all wheel drive), and I can fit my kids car seats in the back seat. If you are in a winter environment, you need snow tires. The sports tires it comes with are worthless in the snow. They do stick to wet and dry roads excellent. Navigation is good as well as other tech. Its fast, but i almost wish it was just a tad faster.
Ultimate Drivers Car by Jack New Orleans, Louisiana on 12/22/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi S6 4.0T Prestige Sedan quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car does everything right it handles great performs extremely well and has great brakes. This is the greatest sedan on the market hands down !!
Overall review: I love Audi automobiles , I owed 12 Audi's this car is by this best overall Audi I have ever owned
Best car I've ever owned by Hoss from NY on 08/22/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi S6 4.0T Prestige Sedan quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a blast to drive
Overall review: Best car I've ever owned. My last 5 cars were BMWs.
Pros: It's a blast to drive
Overall review: Best car I've ever owned. My last 5 cars were BMWs.