2013 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid

it sucked by 2 chains on 10/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid 1HY Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nothing it sucked
Cons: it sucked
Overall review: it suked
good truck by joe on 03/05/2014. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid, Owned 2 years.
Pros: im own an 06 hybred best vehicle I ever had
Cons: I worry what it will cost when the big battery dies
Overall review: good
Test Driver
Great Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid.
Pros: This truck has some amazing features including the step for the tailgate, the option for sirius xm and the interior is large enough that I don't feel crammed like I do in other trucks. Also love the rearview camera!
Cons: There isn't anything I would say I dislike about the vehicle. I do find the interior to be a little simple but if you like things simple I would say that wouldn't be a problem for you.
Overall review: I would definately consider this one of my favorite trucks. I don't ever see alot of mechanical work that has to be done with it and it seems to me that it would be a very reliable truck. If it wasn't I don't believe it would get as much commercial use which where I live I see ALOT of.