2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

the best offroading michine by Zack 21 stl on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am 16 and I love my Range Rover It fits all my friends.
Overall review: best off roading vehicle ever
LOVE my Range Rover Sport GT by GreenCare Landscape Beautification from Naples, FL on 11/09/2012. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, Performance, Handling, Feature Content, Off-Road Prowess, Driving Position, Ride Quality, the list goes on and on.
Cons: Fuel Economy. She's a thirsty thing.
Overall review: I own a Range Rover Sport GT Limited Edition and I absolutely love this vehicle. It is powerful, comfortable, luxurious, and stylish. Though this vehicle was a lease, I will be certain to consider another Range Rover Sport after the lease expires. If you drive one, you will realize that it is a fantastic all-around vehicle. All other SUVs just seem mushy and inadequate by comparison.
The Ultimate Luxury Sport Vehicle!!!! by Stocktrader on 10/07/2012. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely LOVE my Range Rover Sport. I just got this one and can't wait to buy my next one. Make sure you buy the Supercharged model.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: I recommend test driving the Sport model but, if you are looking for more of a soft ride vehicle try the Range Rover HSE, non sport model. This is also a great vehicle also.
great SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/08/2013. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quality and reliability problems of the past are just that..in the past...great SUV
Cons: Audio system can be a little sensitive
Overall review: great value and it attracts attention
Finest Looking Truck on the Road by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/06/2012. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its looks!
Cons: I was supprised at how much of its exterior is cheap plastic. I expected heavier materials.
Overall review: I feel safe behind the wheel of this truck.