2013 Buick LaCrosse

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
2012 Buick Lacross A Dallas Perspective by Dallas Driver on 07/08/2012. Trim: 2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium 2 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: For the quiet and comfortable requirements, Buick got it right. Other reports of the interior being overdone or “Las Vegas” like, but I particularly like it since I am not a fan of the Spartan, overly plastic, monochromatic styling. Front seats are great, rear seat room is very nice. From a driving perspective I find it more or less exactly what I wanted. Not a stiff cornering sport sedan or an over cushioned wallowing ride of the old type luxury sedans. Steering is precise and easy. Not a lot of feedback and that is just fine with me for a car like this. Acceleration is adequate. 303 horsepower gives us all the get up and go I need and cruses at 75 mph effortlessly.
Cons: Dislikes so far are few but include a large blind spots, small trunk lid opening (a sacrifice for larger rear seat room and again common it its class), an unnecessarily small floor pan at the driver’s seat (foot room is OK but the center stack and the outboard intrusion could have been four or five inched wider with little effort I think and would have greatly improved drivers comfort. The biggest peeve I think is the lack of voice commands. I mean, I can get my 200.00 Garmin to enter an address via voice commands. A Ford Sync style interface would be a huge improvement. So far that is about it.
Overall review: Overall a very good experience so far. I hope the US automakers keep this kind of design and production up as I think dollar for dollar this car beats the Lexus and others in the class in every area of comparison.
You have to test drive this car--it is amazing! by Laura and Steve in Ohio on 10/28/2012. Trim: 2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium 2 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We have the Eco-Engine in our LaCrosse and we love getting 38-43 mpg. This fuel-sipping car does not feel like a toy. It is top quality throughout. We love it! If you want a fuel efficient car that delivers the driving experience of a luxury sedan, Buick LaCrosse should be your car!
Cons: Absolutely love it. We have no complaints so far!
Overall review: After test driving several luxury imports, I fell in love with this car. The engineering is amazing, as is the styling. The leather seats and beautiful interior make it a joy to drive. I would definitely go for the Eco-Engine package again. It offers 38-43 mpg consistently, and lots of power for hills and passing. Buick gets an A+ from us!
never again car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/22/2012. Trim: 2013 Buick LaCrosse, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: not much...can't wait to turn it in
Cons: bad blind spot....door locks on console....trunk release on keys...not enough plugs and they are not conviently located
Overall review: will never get another...loved the lucerne not the lacrosse
Pros: not much...can't wait to turn it in
Overall review: will never get another...loved the lucerne not the lacrosse
The Ultimate Car. by Charles. on 07/23/2012. Trim: 2013 Buick LaCrosse Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is excellent. The V-6 is extremely powerful and actually gets decent gas mileage. 25 mpg. I have owned it for 4 months now and have had 0 issues. GM has done its homework on this one.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next