2013 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon

2013 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Prices
2013 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Fuel Economy
The Best Show On Earth by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/13/2012. Trim: 2013 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the car clearly is as good loo9king and it is well built. Its a showstopper on the road, handles well and its keyless entry and start is excellent The hatch is an excellent addition especially when your hands are full , weather is a bit wet especially with the ability to open remotely The built in onstar and XM radio is great too The car clearly is a balance of worldclass luxury and sport the roadside assistance from Cadillac is superb as well
Cons: ????????
Overall review: excellent
The Ultimate non crossover by Jim on 11/30/2012. Trim: 2013 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The way it handels and it's great looks. The size is great for my Wife and Myself and it allows us the transport large items when we are traveling to see our Children.
Cons: The interior door moldings are not up to the standard for a car of this price range and the seats are OK but lack the comfort that I had in my SRX.
Overall review: I'm very happy with this vechicle.
Shrink wrap and store it. by Red Crusader on 03/12/2014. Trim: 2013 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Performance, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Our CTS-V Wagon is a modern day classic. This vehicle is awesome, "totally dude". It makes me feel good, makes me smile. It's no ordinary car, it's a CTS-V, wagon. It's a Raven Black, 556 horsepower, very limited production,time machine . Thank you General Motors!!!!
Cons: Gas mileage!!!
Overall review: 200%, totally awsome!
Wife loves it. by Pingman on 02/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The car is stylish and performs nicely. It seems to be well built as we have not had any issues. The interior load space is larger than it looks from the outside. With the rear seats folded and the cover removed it can hold a lot of stuff. I also like the built in rails for car top carrier. They work great.
Cons: Driver comfort is somewhat affected by the very wide center console and the rear window is pretty small. It takes some getting used to. Also, rear seat head room is limited. Not a family car. But for us is great. Only other con is the gas mileage. I've never received the highest rating, only averages about 22 on the highway.
Overall review: Wife loves the stylish look of the car, the boatload of features and the overall performance.