2013 BMW X6

LOVE MY X6 by Sherri-NY on 08/28/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW X6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love driving this car!!! I have owned 3 X5"s prior and it is just as much, if not more fun to drive!!! I love BMW's.
Cons: Not as much space in the back as an X5. Many blind spots.
Overall review: I would buy another one in a heartbeat.
Good fun safer than a 5 series by Duke Farmington Mi. on 06/17/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW X6 xDrive35i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I see this vehicle as a very large car, not a suv. When I started driving, years ago, an Impala and the like, was the biggest thing on the road. There were few pickups on the road; and they stayed out of the way. Now half the vehicles on the road are oversized, and in my estimation are sometimes pushy. In this car, not so much. Because of that alone this car is easy to take down the road. I have the turbo 6 and it runs strong enough to live with. The dynamics are BMW.Looks good ,very nice to drive;like a BMW sedan.
Cons: Not bad, but not great in a parking lot.
Overall review: Big , for a car. Runs, Handles, stops andlookes "MAN UGLY" my wife thinks.
Excellent Sport SUV by joe on 02/08/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW X6 xDrive35i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling and performance
Cons: None
Overall review: I owned it for 3 years and still love it
The Ultimate SUV for me. by Vince Theprince United Kingdom. on 07/24/2014. Trim: 2013 BMW X6 M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the 2014 BMW X6 M50d, it is very powerful when required it handles very well and I average 40 mpg. It is a straight 6 diesel triple turbo performance vehicle and I would recommend this is the car to buy. Forget the gas gusslin Range Rovers ETC......
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: 12 out of 10
The Ultimate SAV by Jim from Traverse City on 05/27/2014. Trim: 2013 BMW X6 M, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The handling and performance of this SAV is similar to a high performance sports car. I have the //M model and it corners like it's on rails, and yet the ride is not overly stiff or harsh. This car has the best seat heaters of any car I've ever owned. They warm up almost instantly. I have a bad back and am very tall and the seats are VERY comfortable on long trips. Cargo room is surprisingly good with the back seats down. On a recent vacation we packed in 4 large suitcases 2 small suitcases and two 3X2X2 plastic storage containers. Even with the M performance tires it did well with the AWD this winter in the snow.
Cons: Fuel mileage with my X6 //M has averaged about 15 mpg combined city/highway, but this SAV begs to be driven spiritedly. Rear visibility could be better, but that's the price you pay for styling. I wish it had a larger gas tank.
Overall review: This is my first BMW and I absolutely love driving it. It handles and performs like no other vehicle I have ever owned. There is no turbo lag and the big V8 and the acceleration is strong and seamless. This vehicle has by far the most comfortable seats I've experienced in a vehicle. It's a great cross country vehicle for road trips. I drove it 1218 miles in one day and wasn't that tired. Except for the required maintenance I haven't been back to the dealer for any issues.