2013 Mazda Mazda6

You need this car by Kevin from Wisconsin on 03/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome, sporty sedan with great acceleration, plenty of roominess, huge trunk and excellent room in the back seats. Superior handling, and a quiet ride. would recommend this car to anyone
Cons: Not quite living up to the highway gas mileage rating, but it is winter in Wisconsin so I will see how it does when the weather gets nicer.
Overall review: Great car for the money and right now there are great dealer incentives and financing rates
Happy Buyer by Happy Buyer in Minnesota on 02/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet and peaceful, Suprising space in truck and back seat, Comfortanble, Easy to drive in the snow and ice.
Cons: None
Overall review: The more I drive it, the happier I am that I bought it.
Mazda 6 i sport great car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: First, I was looking for a used car. But always was attracted to the Mazda6. I test drived and fell for it. The car is comfortable, the trunk HUGE, for its class. like the color of the instrumentation light. mine is a 2.5 i sport, nice power, maybe more horse power compare to Hyundai Sonata. color red very different from so many blacks, silver, white color cars on highway. interior is roomy.
Cons: don't see any yet.
Overall review: great car for the money. would recommend it to other buyers.
Awesome 6 !! by Brian D. on 06/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything!
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: Buy one!
A Sleeper by Boston Mazda Driver on 03/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gorgeous styling inside and out; great steering/handling; comfortable seats; excellent fit and finish.
Cons: None yet.
Overall review: This is more of a first impression since I've owned it for just two weeks, but - wow. I usually drive European cars because I enjoy the ride, handling and steering of the various Saabs, BMWs and VWs I've owned. I was drawn to the 6 because of its gorgeous exterior styling, but I was blown away by the gutsy, revvy 4 cylinder, the sports car-like 6 speed manual shifter, direct and accurate steering, nimble handling and perfect driving position (with great visibility). I've never driven a Japanese car that felt so Eurpoean. The quality of the fit and finish and interior materials is also top notch, and I love the red interior illumination. That it's so roomy inside yet so nimble is amazing. I will update my review after I've owned it for a longer time, but so far the 6 is a truly amazing car. Why this car doesn't outsell Camry or Altima is beyond me.