1996 Jaguar XJ Sedan

1996 Jaguar XJ Sedan Prices
1996 Jaguar XJ Sedan Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Love my Kitty by Sbcos on 12/14/2012. Trim: 1996 Jaguar Vanden Plas, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love it's looks, ride and comfort, Handles very well and for the size it get OK MPG being in the north east. It is much easier to DIY repair than I ever thought.
Cons: Quirky electrical issues with tilt wheel and CD player,
Overall review: For the price, It's well worth it. No american luxury car compares. I have had Mercedes , Cadillac's and Lincoln's, The Jaguar beats them hands down.
"Purrrrrrrrrrrfectly Sweet" by West Coast Cat on 09/25/2011. Trim: 1996 Jaguar Vanden Plas, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The JAGUAR cat makes you look and feel special. I love all the wood in the interior. I love its quite ride and smooth handling. I like its highway acceleration with the security it evokes as a hefty but not too overweight vehicle among all the multitudes of 18 wheelers, buses, pickup-trucks and SUV's traveling at high speeds in masses on the road. And people just can't keep their eyes off the car. Because even as it ages it still has that allure and elegance which keeps on radiating from its original beautiful stylish charm. I have had many vehicles over my years and driven in almost every car ever made but the Jaguar is somehow mystically special to all the others.
Cons: I do fear the impending horror of receiving high repair bills if something "major" happens. So far its only been minor things. But they have been more than a "few" minor things to repair (Mostly interior) I might add. But true to life, like cats can be, the Jag can be finicky. However the car has always started up and gotten me to where I needed to go. "Knock on WOOD" (and believe me there is plenty of it to knock on) so far!
Overall review: Overall, I've come to accept that if you don't like being noticed or looked at all the time then you shouldn't ever buy a Jag, or at least this one. It just happens to come with the territory, but then again, if you step on the gas it'll get you out of any territory you're in lickity-split.
Ultimate in Luxury by GolfBeauty on 02/13/2006. Trim: 1996 Jaguar Vanden Plas, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The sleek styling is always a head turner. I love the low profile of Jaguar that distinguishes all other vehicles. The comfort of the leather seats makes my ride feel like the seat is cradling me. The automatic door locks is prime, especially for someone like me who doesn't always remember to lock her doors, particularly at night. The dashboard, or cockpit, if you will reads very easily and makes navigation a breeze on long trips. The seat warmers are great for when the weather drops below prime; who likes sitting in a cold seat? The only time it goes into the shop is for regular maintenance and tune-ups. Havene't had any problems with the engine; a/c or anything else. Great car so far!
Cons: The only thing that I don't like is having the CD changer in the trunk. If you want to change discs you have to get out the car and open the trunk, which is a hassle.
Overall review: All in all this is a great vehicle and I would recommend it to anyone. The ride and handling is smooth. Braking is top drawer and you'll always get great compliments and looks driving this baby. And boy does she go fast. I can get her from 0-60 in about 6.5 seconds! (No, I'm racing, Mr. Officer.) She's great on fuel so no need to worry there. I have the full package and she's everything I ever wanted in a luxury vehicle. If there's something wrong or amiss, she'll tell you about it on her onboard computer. Summarily, this is a great car.
classic car light price by jagman on 06/15/2002. Trim: 1996 Jaguar Vanden Plas, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great car! awesome on the Highway, I bought it used, I dont think you could touch this kind of quality and performance for 20K elsewhere
Cons: light interior shows dirt, I have had a few classic jag quirky repairs, mirror...radio etc
Overall review: love it
My jaguar xj6 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/19/2014. Trim: 1996 Jaguar XJ6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car does not drive like a 1996, I have never been so pleased with a car, great pickup, great style, always getting compliments on it.
Cons: the door handle inside broke, have to roll down the window to open the door every time.
Overall review: A+++
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next