2013 Toyota Land Cruiser

2013 Toyota Land Cruiser Prices
2013 Toyota Land Cruiser Fuel Economy
Love it by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/14/2012. Trim: 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD V8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: vented seats on hot summer days.
Cons: none
Overall review: 2nd Landcruiser purchased, 1st was a 2009 and this seems a little quieter inside. Use on beach surf fishing. No problem thru snow or sand. Love the way this vehicle holds its value
The Best Truck I have ever owned by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/18/2012. Trim: 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my third Toyota truck. First 1990 4-Runner took to 218k no problem great price! 1996 Landcrusier until 2009 210k beat the out of this truck almost to see if it would break it did not. Now own 2009 Landcrusier and it is currently at 110k standard maintance this vechile is the best so far. Almost beyond belief luxury and performance with reliabilty being the most important of all factors to a person who drives as much as I do never one problem. Cant wait for the next generation hard to imagine a better overall vehicle!
Overall review: Best of all cars I have owned and they number 14.
Go anywhere with confidence SUV by Road runner from Texas on 10/06/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD V8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Go anywhere with confidence and car like comfort
Cons: nothing but blind spot sensor missing on 2013 model?
Overall review: Great SUV, we did two long trips from Texas to Redwoods CA and to West Virginia... really a great one to own....
Land Cruiser from Texas by Wild Bill on 08/04/2012. Trim: 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD V8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my final step to perfection in the Toyota line, Started with two 4Runners and two Sequoias. Wish I had purchased the 2007 Land Cruiser instead of my Sequoia. This vehicle is top notch.
Cons: Third row seat not folding foward
Overall review: Great Vehicle
Super Ride by EA from Georgia on 02/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD V8, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything.
Cons: Would like to have the option of power running boards, as my wife is short and I have to use an assist step to help her enter the vehicle. A nuisance but not a negative,
Overall review: Love it! My wife and I are in our seventies and purchased this vehicle more for its comfort, safety features, and stability on the highway than the all terrain features. We have owned three other Toyotas in the past and never had any negative problems.